|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lexie raves to Novalee about what in Chapter 28?
(a) Her new house.
(b) Her new boyfriend.
(c) Her job.
(d) Her children.
2. Because of the events with Roger Briscoe, who does Lexie take Praline and Brummett to see?
3. Lexie's husband is going to get Brummett into what?
(d) Martial Arts.
4. Since Roger Briscoe, Brummett has been in trouble for:
5. What relationship did Ray and Sister Husband have?
(a) They were in foster care together.
(b) Church Missionaries.
(c) Employees at Wal-Mart.
(d) Alcoholics in AA.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Novalee in Chapter 37?
2. How many days was Sister Husband on life support?
3. What does part of the letter written to Americus say?
4. Who does Americus get a letter from?
5. How long will Lexie require a wire to help with her injuries?
Short Essay Questions
1. What stages does Novalee see in Benny?
2. How have Novalee and Forney helped each other to heal in Chapter 33?
3. Novalee's dream in Chapter 1 is a similar foreshadowing to what event in Chapter 32?
4. What is the significance of Lexie's childrens' name change in Chapter 29?
5. Why are Certain and Moses suffering with broken hearts in Chapter 25?
6. Why is Novalee worried about going to the photography seminar?
7. How does Novalee mourn the loss of Sister Husband?
8. What are the things that Novalee copes with throughout Chapter 24?
9. What happens when Novalee talks to the camera shop owner, and why is it significant to Novalee?
10. Through Chapter 26, how are Novalee and Willy Jack's lives going in opposite directions?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)