|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state did Forney travel to for the funeral of Mary Elizabeth?
(d) New York.
2. How old is Novalee in Chapter 37?
3. Where did Lexie and her husband meet?
(b) City Park.
4. Where does Novalee locate Forney in Chapter 35?
(a) Barnes and Noble.
(d) Chaucer's Book Store.
5. Praline has had bad dreams and is afraid of....
(b) Her siblings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lexie getting married to?
2. What does Willy Jack tell Johnny DeSoto that he really needs?
3. What type of car does the woman who Willy Jack leaves the bar with drive?
4. The headline is about Willy Jack. Where is Willy Jack?
5. What does Willy Jack continually hear Novalee tell him in his head?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the number 7 in Chapter 38 connect with Chapter 1?
2. How does Sister Husband have an influence on Novalee?
3. What is the significance of Lexie's childrens' name change in Chapter 29?
4. Contrast "pick of the litter" in the conversations between Novalee and Lexie.
5. What happens when Novalee talks to the camera shop owner, and why is it significant to Novalee?
6. How does the Q-tip help Novalee in her photography?
7. How have Novalee and Forney helped each other to heal in Chapter 33?
8. Why are Certain and Moses suffering with broken hearts in Chapter 25?
9. What is a way that Lexie has acknowledged her children have change?
10. How is Delphia similar to the kind of woman Willy Jack usually encounters?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)