|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Novalee enters Lexie's, who tries to talk to Novalee but can't?
2. Because of the events with Roger Briscoe, who does Lexie take Praline and Brummett to see?
3. Who does Novalee go to see in a hotel in Chapter 34?
(b) Benny Goodluck.
(d) Moses Whitecotton.
4. The headline is about Willy Jack. Where is Willy Jack?
(c) Skilled nursing.
(d) Nursing home.
5. At the start of Chapter 27, how long has Novalee been in HER house?
(a) Three months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Five months.
(d) Four months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Novalee kiss someone in Chapter 37?
2. As Novalee and Lexie got closer to home, what is happening?
3. How long will Lexie require a wire to help with her injuries?
4. In what year does Chapter 24 take place?
5. Why does Certain say Moses is "staying busy with a broken hand"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What stages does Novalee see in Benny?
2. How does the Q-tip help Novalee in her photography?
3. What is meant by Lexie finally finding good luck?
4. How does Retha Holloway make Novalee feel insecure about the difference between she and Forney?
5. Why are Certain and Moses suffering with broken hearts in Chapter 25?
6. In Chapter 33, how are both good and bad luck shown?
7. What is a way that Lexie has acknowledged her children have change?
8. What are the things that Novalee copes with throughout Chapter 24?
9. What is the significance of Lexie's childrens' name change in Chapter 29?
10. How does Forney leaving affect everyone?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)