|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "cabin a couple hundred feet from the house" called?
(b) Welcome Wagon.
2. What gift did Novalee want for Christmas and not receive from grandma?
(a) Doll house.
(d) Video game.
3. Who does Novalee visit in Chapter 6?
(a) Moses Whitecotton.
(b) Benny Goodluck.
(c) Sister Husband.
(d) Willy Jack.
4. What is Forney's sister's real job?
(d) Wal-Mart employee.
5. Where does the important event that happens to Novalee occur?
(b) The hopsital.
(c) The library.
(d) Sister Husband's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. While at Forney's, Novalee hears some loud, strange noises. Where did they come from?
2. Where does Novalee meet Lexie Coup for lunch?
3. What is the relationship of Willy Jack Pickens and Novalee Nation?
4. What is Novalee really worried about throughout Chapter 15?
5. Where do Novalee and Americus stay during the natural disaster?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Novalee show her unique perspective of photography at Rattlesnake Ridge?
2. What is a way that Lexie has acknowledged her children have change?
3. How does Novalee mourn the loss of Sister Husband?
4. How does Forney contrast to Novalee?
5. What are Lexie's children's names and what do they tell us about Lexie?
6. Contrast "pick of the litter" in the conversations between Novalee and Lexie.
7. How have Novalee and Forney helped each other to heal in Chapter 33?
8. How is Delphia similar to the kind of woman Willy Jack usually encounters?
9. Novalee visits the Whitecotton place. What does she learn?
10. What is the true nature of Willy Jack Pickens?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)