|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Rollei?
(c) Laptop computer.
2. What is the photograph taken by Novalee called?
(a) Ridge of Sunrise.
(b) Oklahoma Benediction.
(c) Glorious Sunrise.
(d) Rattlesnake Ridge.
3. Who does the policeman interview regarding Americus' disappearance?
(b) Sister Husband.
(c) Sister Husband and Novalee.
4. Where does the important event that happens to Novalee occur?
(a) Sister Husband's house.
(b) The library.
(c) The hopsital.
5. Who is Troy Moffatt?
(a) Friend of Willy Jack.
(b) Friends of Lexie's children.
(c) Friend of Lexie Coup.
(d) A co-worker of Novalee.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Forney and Novalee return to Sister Husband's trailer, what do they see?
2. Who picks up Novalee and Americus from the hospital?
3. What gallery does Novalle attend on her trip in Chapter 22?
4. Who does Novalee visit in Chapter 6?
5. Who comes to help Novalee at the important event in Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Ruth Meyers not like the other women in Willy Jack's life?
2. How is Novalee building the life she dreamed of?
3. What is the true nature of Willy Jack Pickens?
4. What is ironic about where Sister Husband lives and Novalee and her dream?
5. Who are the police considering as suspects in the disappearance of Americus?
6. How is the nativity scene symbolic of the life of Novalee?
7. Novalee visits the Whitecotton place. What does she learn?
8. How does Forney contrast to Novalee?
9. Why is Claire obsessed with Band-Aids?
10. Why is Willy Jack pulled over?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)