|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Novalee have to take a trip in Chapter 22?
(a) All of the above.
(b) To visit Willy Jack.
(c) To take a vacation.
(d) To receive an award.
2. While at Forney's, Novalee hears some loud, strange noises. Where did they come from?
(c) Reading room.
3. Where does Novalee find a Rollei?
(a) Garage Sale.
(b) Flea Market.
(d) Yard Sale.
4. Besides two books, what does Forney bring with him every evening when he visits?
(b) Alarm Clock.
(d) Gift for Americus.
5. Where does the important event that happens to Novalee occur?
(a) The hopsital.
(b) Sister Husband's house.
(c) The library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift given to Novalee is she not taking care of?
2. Where does Novalee meet Lexie Coup for lunch?
3. What important event happens in Chapter 8?
4. Who is Troy Moffatt?
5. How long does Forney read when he visits each evening?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the media react to Novalee's baby?
2. How are Willy Jack and Momma Nell alike?
3. How is Ruth Meyers not like the other women in Willy Jack's life?
4. How is Novalee's superstition coming into play?
5. What are the gifts Novalee receives in Chapter 2 and who are they from?
6. Who are the police considering as suspects in the disappearance of Americus?
7. How is the nativity scene symbolic of the life of Novalee?
8. What are some clues that tell Novalee's life is improving throughout Chapter 23?
9. Describe how Novalee helps out during the tornado.
10. How has Novalee's vision of photography changed?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)