|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of Willy Jack's earnings will the agency take?
2. How many months is Willy Jack sentenced in jail for stealing?
(a) Twelve months.
(b) Ten months.
(c) Fourteen months.
(d) Sixteen months.
3. What is the name of the neighbor who helps during the natural disaster?
(a) Mrs. Orbet.
(b) Mrs. Ortiz.
(c) Mrs. Coup.
(d) Mrs. Whitecotton.
4. While searching for Americus how many police cars with flashing lights pass?
5. What did Willy Jack do to practice for his audition?
(a) Watch video tapes.
(d) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides two books, what does Forney bring with him every evening when he visits?
2. Novalee and Americus visit the Whitecotton place. They discover that Moses lives with Certain and Purim who are....
3. Sam Walton hands Novalee an envelope. What does it contain?
4. What song does Willy Jack sing at the audition?
5. What gallery does Novalle attend on her trip in Chapter 22?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does "Look at all you've done, Novalee, look at all you've done for yourself" mean?
2. What is important to Novalee as she decorates her new house?
3. What is a way that Lexie has acknowledged her children have change?
4. How are Novalee and Forney similar?
5. How has Novalee changed over the course of this book?
6. How does the number 7 in Chapter 38 connect with Chapter 1?
7. How have Novalee and Forney helped each other to heal in Chapter 33?
8. What is meant by Lexie finally finding good luck?
9. What made Novalee take a job as a photographer?
10. How does Novalee show her unique perspective of photography at Rattlesnake Ridge?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)