|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Novalee thinks she is dreaming about what at the start of Chapter 37?
(b) Buckeye trees.
(c) Romantic music.
(d) Willy Jack.
2. What does Willy Jack tell Johnny DeSoto that he really needs?
(a) A new agent.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) A television appearance.
(d) An album.
3. How long will Lexie require a wire to help with her injuries?
(a) Five weeks.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Seven weeks.
(d) Eight weeks.
4. What city do most of the letters written to Americus come from?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) Las Vegas.
5. What is the photograph of that Novalee works on at her workstation?
(a) A Lizard.
(b) An Insect.
(d) A Frog.
6. Because of Lexie's condition, where do Lexie's children stay?
(b) The Whitecotton's.
(c) The Ortiz's.
7. How does Novalee locate Forney in Chapter 35?
(b) Chicago phone book.
(c) Yellow Pages.
(d) A friend.
8. What type of car does the woman who Willy Jack leaves the bar with drive?
9. Where is Sister Husband buried?
(a) Risen Lord Cemetery.
(b) Lord of Life Cemetery.
(c) Paradise Cemetery.
(d) Everlasting Cemetery.
10. Roger Briscoe, Lexie's boyfriend, did what to Brummett?
(a) Hugged Brummett.
(b) Helped Brummett with homework.
(c) Raped Brummett.
(d) Took Brummett to a ballgame.
11. Where did Lexie and her husband meet?
(d) City Park.
12. Shortly after Novalee gets home, who calls her?
(a) Mrs. Ortiz.
13. The headline is about Willy Jack. Where is Willy Jack?
(a) Skilled nursing.
(b) Nursing home.
14. Novalee tells Lexie that Brummett could recover when:
(a) Roger goes to jail.
(b) Brummett can forgive Roger.
(c) Lexie can forgive Roger.
(d) Roger is caught.
15. What is the name of the woman Willy Jack leaves the bar with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lexie raves to Novalee about what in Chapter 28?
2. Where does Dr. Putnam, the professor of the photography seminar, take the class?
3. Who dies as a result of the fire?
4. Since Roger Briscoe, Brummett has been in trouble for:
5. How much weight has Lexie lost with her mouth wired shut?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)