|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The headline is about Willy Jack. Where is Willy Jack?
(c) Nursing home.
(d) Skilled nursing.
2. Who does Americus get a letter from?
(a) Forney Hull.
(c) Moses Whitecotton.
(d) Willy Jack.
3. Praline has had bad dreams and is afraid of....
(d) Her siblings.
4. What type of car does the woman who Willy Jack leaves the bar with drive?
5. Since Roger Briscoe, Brummett has been in trouble for:
6. Where does Novalle see the headline "Victim's Wheelchair Stolen"?
7. Where does Willy Jack and a woman drive to in Chapter 32?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) San Fransisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
8. How does Novalee locate Forney in Chapter 35?
(a) Chicago phone book.
(b) Yellow Pages.
(d) A friend.
9. How many pictures does Novalee end up taking for the photography seminar in Chapter 31?
10. What makes Ruth Meyers call Willy Jack a liar?
(a) Willy Jack tells Ruth Meyers that she is limiting him.
(b) Ruth Meyers says Willy Jack calls her a bad agent.
(c) All of the above.
(d) Willy Jack tells Ruth Meyers that Claire's son is dead.
11. How many children do Lexie and her husband have between them?
12. As Novalee and Lexie get closer to home, a fire truck passes. What do they learn is on fire?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Ortiz's house.
(b) Novalee's home.
13. When the new library is built, who will the be new librarian?
(a) Forney's sister.
(c) Mayor's daughter.
(d) Mayor's grandaughter.
14. After Novalee is in HER house, what time does she get home from working at Wal-Mart?
(b) Nine o'clock.
(c) Ten o'clock.
15. What is causing Lexie the most pain?
(a) Cracked ribs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roger Briscoe, Lexie's boyfriend, did what to Brummett?
2. Who is Johnny DeSoto?
3. Who watches Americus during the day while Novalee is working?
4. How much money did Novalee get for her first photography job?
5. Through which university does Novalee attend a seminar?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)