|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift did Novalee not receive from characters she met in Chapter 2?
(a) Baby book.
(c) Welcome basket.
(d) Buckeye tree.
2. Forney travels with Novalee to get what?
(b) Christmas decorations.
(c) Christmas tree.
3. "Moses did not take pictures Novalee had thought about." What type of pictures did Novalee think about?
(a) Americus and Novalee together.
(b) Americus throwing the bonnett off.
(c) Americus smiling.
(d) Americus smiling with toys.
4. At the hospital, Novalee receives what from different states?
(d) Mail and Money.
5. How much older than Forney is his sister?
(a) Nineteen years.
(b) Eighteen years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Tweny years.
6. What type of car does Willy Jack drive?
7. What is the relationship of Willy Jack Pickens and Novalee Nation?
(a) Brother and sister.
(b) Husband and wife.
(c) Boyfriend and girlfriend.
(d) Father and daughter.
8. What is the name of the girl Willy Jack meets in Chapter 3?
9. Where did the policemen find Americus?
(a) Side of road by church.
(b) Parking lot of church.
(c) Sanctuary of church.
(d) Nativity scene by church.
10. What problem does Forney's sister have?
(c) Drug addict.
11. Where does Novalee meet Lexie Coup for lunch?
(b) Wal-Mart snack bar.
(c) Lexie's house.
(d) Burger King.
12. What is Novalee afraid will happen because she has not taken care of the gift?
(a) The person who gave it to her will be angry.
(b) The number 7 related to it.
(c) She will not have anything for her baby.
(d) The kind of luck she will have.
13. What is the name of the neighbor who helps during the natural disaster?
(a) Mrs. Whitecotton.
(b) Mrs. Ortiz.
(c) Mrs. Orbet.
(d) Mrs. Coup.
14. What city does Novalee travel to in Chapter 22?
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) Santa Fe.
15. What causes Novalee from being polite while at Sister Husband's house?
(a) An accident with the gas stove.
(b) A visit from Willy Jack.
(c) A fight with Sister Husband.
(d) A lack of sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Lexie Coup have?
2. What song does Willy Jack sing at the audition?
3. What state does Willy Jack's mother live in?
4. Where does the important event that happens to Novalee occur?
5. What percentage of Willy Jack's earnings will the agency take?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)