|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Novalee and Americus stay during the natural disaster?
(a) Their basement.
(b) A neighbor's basement.
(d) A neighbor's cellar.
2. What state were the couple from who came to share God's word with Novalee and Sister Husband?
3. Who is Troy Moffatt?
(a) A co-worker of Novalee.
(b) Friend of Lexie Coup.
(c) Friend of Willy Jack.
(d) Friends of Lexie's children.
4. Who does Novalee travel with on her trip in Chapter 22?
(b) Sister Husband.
5. By what state's border did the highway patrol see the Mississippi couple?
6. What causes Novalee from being polite while at Sister Husband's house?
(a) A lack of sleep.
(b) An accident with the gas stove.
(c) A fight with Sister Husband.
(d) A visit from Willy Jack.
7. What season of the year does Novalee visit Rattlesnake Ridge?
8. At the hospital, Novalee receives what from different states?
(c) Mail and Money.
9. Where does Novalee find a Rollei?
(a) Garage Sale.
(c) Yard Sale.
(d) Flea Market.
10. What is Novalee afraid will happen because she has not taken care of the gift?
(a) She will not have anything for her baby.
(b) The person who gave it to her will be angry.
(c) The number 7 related to it.
(d) The kind of luck she will have.
11. While in jail, Willy Jack meets Claire Hudson. Who is she?
12. What make the cellar shake?
13. What percentage of Willy Jack's earnings will the agency take?
14. What type of car does Willy Jack drive?
15. What agency does Willy Jack go to?
(a) Ruth Mitchell.
(b) Rita Mitchell.
(c) Ruth Meyers.
(d) Rita Meyers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song does Willy Jack sing at the audition?
2. How old is Americus at the time of her disappearance?
3. Why is Willy Jack arrested?
4. While searching for Americus how many police cars with flashing lights pass?
5. What did Grandma Burgess paint on the living room wall?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)