|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Lexie Coup have?
2. "Moses did not take pictures Novalee had thought about." What type of pictures did Novalee think about?
(a) Americus throwing the bonnett off.
(b) Americus smiling with toys.
(c) Americus smiling.
(d) Americus and Novalee together.
3. What important event happens in Chapter 8?
(a) The buckeye tree dies.
(b) Novalee learns how to read.
(c) Novalee has her baby,
(d) Willy Jack comes to work.
4. Where does the important event that happens to Novalee occur?
(a) The library.
(c) Sister Husband's house.
(d) The hopsital.
5. Sam Walton hands Novalee an envelope. What does it contain?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Novalee meet Lexie Coup for lunch?
2. While at Forney's, Novalee hears some loud, strange noises. Where did they come from?
3. In the hospital, Novalee meets a girl who befriends her. Who is this?
4. Where does Novalee find a Rollei?
5. Where does Novalee spend most of her evenings?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)