1. What number is Novalee Nation superstitious of?
2. What is the relationship of Willy Jack Pickens and Novalee Nation?
(a) Boyfriend and girlfriend.
(b) Father and daughter.
(c) Brother and sister.
(d) Husband and wife.
3. Willy Jack Pickens and Novalee Nation are traveling when this novel begins. What state are they currently in?
4. Which of these characters did Novalee not meet in Chapter 2?
(a) Benny Goodluck.
(b) Sister Husband.
(c) Certain Whitecotton.
(d) Moses Whitecotton.
5. What gift did Novalee not receive from characters she met in Chapter 2?
(a) Buckeye tree.
(b) Baby book.
(d) Welcome basket.
6. How old is Novalee Nation when the story begins?
7. What is the name of the girl Willy Jack meets in Chapter 3?
8. What is the name of the bar Willy Jack stops at?
(a) Made in America.
(b) Tom Pony's.
(c) The Welcome Wagon.
(d) Sticker Creek Saloon.
9. Why is Willy Jack arrested?
(a) For speeding.
(b) For accessory to murder.
(c) For stealing.
(d) For murder.
This section contains 3,405 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)