1. What is the name of the county where Sequoyah and his mother used to live?
2. To what Native American tribe do Sequoyah and his mother belong?
3. How are Sequoyah and his great-grandfather alike?
They both believe in spirits and the spirit world.
4. What does Sequoyah's name mean?
5. Who was Sequoyah named for?
The creator of the Cherokee language.
6. What caused Sequoyah's scars?
Hot grease flung from a spatula by his mother.
This section contains 5,576 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)