|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical ailment does Sequoyah frequently suffer from?
(a) Ear infections.
(c) Sprained ankles.
(d) Ingrown toenails.
2. What games do George and Sequoyah play together?
(a) Shoot the intruder.
(c) Cowboys and Indians.
(d) Dungeons and Dragons.
3. What excuse does Rosemary give for turning down Sequoyah's overtures?
(a) She is really tired and worn out.
(b) She does not like Sequoyah anymore.
(c) She has to work.
(d) She does not have enough money.
4. To what Native American tribe do Sequoyah and his mother belong?
5. How does Sequoyah feel the first time he sees Rosemary?
(a) He starts laughing uncontrollably.
(b) He feels an immediate connection.
(c) He disliked her at first sight.
(d) He was repelled by the look on her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sequoyah is ill and feverish in Chapter 12; what does he dream covers the house?
2. Why does Sequoyah stop seeing his counselor, Karen?
3. Why does Sequoyah get punished with detention?
4. How does George prefer to communicate with Sequoyah?
5. What does Sequoyah see as one disadvantage of living in a foster home?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)