|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harold spend a lot of his time?
(a) On the front porch.
(b) Downstairs in the basement.
(c) Out in the woods.
(d) Behind the tool shed.
2. What kind of bird flies into Sequoyah's room when he is sick?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A robin.
(c) A bluebird.
(d) A cardinal.
3. What happens to Sequoyah after he helps Nora Drake and Rosemary do the chore they asked him to do?
(a) He hits his foot with the shovel and breaks two bones.
(b) He gets hit by a car when he walks away from them.
(c) He slips and hits his head on a rock.
(d) He runs away and gets lost.
4. What is the name of the old man with the dog who talks to Sequoyah?
5. What does Sequoyah imagine (on page 183) that Harold would say about him?
(a) "He was one of my favorite foster children."
(b) "I knew he had problems, but I did not know they were this bad."
(c) "I always wanted a son like him."
(d) "He was a good boy with a good mind."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the two books that Rosemary gives Sequoyah to read?
2. How does Rosemary say she knew that Sequoyah was coming?
3. What is Harold going to build?
4. Where do Rosemary and Sequoyah go with the food that Saturday morning?
5. What does Sequoyah think about Rosemary and his physical appearances?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)