|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem does Sequoyah's mother have?
(a) She is an illegal immigrant.
(b) She is an alcoholic.
(c) She is unable to read.
(d) She is psychotic.
2. What disease does Monfiore talk about having?
(a) Liver failure.
3. What caused Sequoyah's scars?
(a) Injuries from a terrible car accident.
(b) An attack by a wild cat.
(c) A severe case of measles.
(d) Hot grease flung from a spatula by his mother.
4. How old is Rosemary when Sequoyah first sees her?
5. Why did Sequoyah get kicked out of the foster home before Troutts?
(a) Because he could not follow their rules.
(b) Because he beat up another child named Lacey.
(c) Because he set their house on fire.
(d) Because his appearance frightened the foster-mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sequoyah go into the woods to find for George?
2. What does Nora ask Sequoyah to help her do?
3. After Agnes gets the police when Sequoyah does no0t show up from school, what does she say to him?
4. What is faworki?
5. How does Sequoyah imagine he wants to live when he grows up?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)