|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worry did Sequoyah have when he sees Rosemary coming upstairs his first night at the Troutts?
(a) That Rosemary had been spying on him.
(b) That he had missed playing an after-dinner game of Scrabble.
(c) That the family was going to abandon him alone in the house.
(d) That the family had been talking about him in his absence.
2. On the first night at the Troutt's house, what does Agnes tell Sequoyah about Rosemary?
(a) That she is a troublemaker.
(b) That she is an artist.
(c) That she is excited to have a new foster-brother.
(d) That he should stay away from her.
3. How are Sequoyah and his great-grandfather alike?
(a) They both have scars on their faces.
(b) They both believe in spirits and the spirit world.
(c) They both speak three languages.
(d) They both live in the city.
4. At lunch on his first day of school, what does Sequoyah hear a girl talking about doing?
(a) Cutting herself.
(b) Sneaking into the movies.
(c) Swallowing drain cleaner.
(d) Shoplifting from the grocery store.
5. What problem does Sequoyah's mother have?
(a) She is an illegal immigrant.
(b) She is unable to read.
(c) She is psychotic.
(d) She is an alcoholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Agnes react to Sequoyah?
2. What year of high school is Rosemary in when Sequoyah goes to live with the Troutts?
3. When Sequoyah was a young kid, what were his imaginary friends like?
4. How old is Rosemary when Sequoyah first sees her?
5. What does Sequoyah see as one disadvantage of living in a foster home?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)