|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosemary let Sequoyah watch her do?
2. Where does Harold spend a lot of his time?
(a) On the front porch.
(b) Behind the tool shed.
(c) Downstairs in the basement.
(d) Out in the woods.
3. What do Rosemary and Sequoyah go to Harold's desk to get?
(c) Art supplies.
(d) Poker chips.
4. What does Harold accuse their neighbors, Jim and Marjorie, of being?
(a) Illegal immigrants.
5. How does Nora Drake die?
(a) Of suicide.
(b) Of strangulation.
(c) Of injuries from a car accident.
(d) Of cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Sequoyah's grandpa's death?
2. What color is the lipstick Rosemary is wearing the night she asks Sequoyah to take action on the dog?
3. What does Sequoyah's name mean?
4. Why does Sequoyah stop seeing his counselor, Karen?
5. What gift does Eunice give to Rosemary?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)