|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the first night at the Troutt's house, what does Agnes tell Sequoyah about Rosemary?
(a) That she is excited to have a new foster-brother.
(b) That she is an artist.
(c) That he should stay away from her.
(d) That she is a troublemaker.
2. How does Rosemary say she knew that Sequoyah was coming?
(a) The spirits told her in a dream.
(b) She read it in her tea leaves.
(c) Sequoyah's social worker had written her a letter and told her.
(d) She saw a sign in the sky.
3. Who was Sequoyah named for?
(a) The great battle chief of the Cheyenne.
(b) A spirit warrior who danced in the sky.
(c) His mother's brother.
(d) The creator of the Cherokee language.
4. What kind of salad dressing does Sequoyah prefer?
(a) It does not matter to him.
(b) Blue Cheese.
5. What does Harold drink every night?
(a) A Bloody Mary.
(b) A peach Martini.
(c) A glass of dry red wine.
(d) A rum and Coke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the kids at school call Sequoyah?
2. How does Sequoyah feel the first time he sees Rosemary?
3. What does Sequoyah's name mean?
4. What does George say about Nora?
5. What was the name of Sequoyah's mother's boyfriend who made him sit in the attic as punishment?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)