|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noise does Rosemary hear outside her bedroom window that drives her crazy?
(a) The barking of a stray dog.
(b) The loud rumble of trucks on the interstate.
(c) A constant banging of a loose screen door.
(d) A feral cat screeching during mating.
2. How many times has Rosemary attempted suicide?
(a) 2 times.
(b) 4 times.
(c) 6 times.
(d) 10 times.
3. After Agnes gets the police when Sequoyah does no0t show up from school, what does she say to him?
(a) "Harold is going to kill you."
(b) "Just because you want to get high doesn't mean you can make me wait."
(c) "I think maybe you're easily manipulated" (124).
(d) "You are not considerate of other people's feelings."
4. When Sequoyah is by himself in Rosemary's bedroom, what does he fantasize about doing to her?
(a) Hurting her by putting an object inside her.
(b) Tying her up.
(c) Putting makeup on her.
(d) Making love to her.
5. What does George say about Nora?
(a) That she has the hots for Sequoyah.
(b) That he has a crush on her.
(c) That she does not like anyone except Rosemary.
(d) That she steals from Harold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic the lover Rosemary tells Sequoyah about?
2. What does Milosz make for Sequoyah?
3. When Sequoyah hears a boy call him a faggot, what does he do?
4. What does the usher tell Rosemary after the movie?
5. What does Rosemary do to make up to Sequoyah for Nora treating him badly?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)