|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Sequoyah does what Nora Drake asked him to do, what makes him angry?
(a) That Nora does not pay him enough.
(b) That Nora whines and complains the whole way home.
(c) That Nora tells Rosemary that Sequoyah did not do it right.
(d) That Nora never says thank-you.
2. What is faworki?
(a) A scented candle.
(b) A kind of needle work on tapestry.
(c) A Polish dessert.
(d) A knitted hat.
3. What does Rosemary let Sequoyah watch her do?
4. What is the name of Milosz and Gertrude's son?
5. What does Rosemary ask Sequoyah to do in the creek at her secret place?
(a) She asks Sequoyah to go skinny-dipping.
(b) She asks Sequoyah to pee in the water.
(c) She asks Sequoyah to catch snakes.
(d) She asks Sequoyah to go fishing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the translation for faworki?
2. What does Nora Drake tell Rosemary about Sequoyah?
3. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic the lover Rosemary tells Sequoyah about?
4. What happens to Sequoyah's mother at the court hearing?
5. After traveling to Rosemary's secret place, what question does she ask Sequoyah when they return home to the Troutt's?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)