|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of the reentry counseling fees did Cathy have to agree to pay?
2. Where was Bill Gardner studying?
(a) Philadelphia University.
(b) Temple University.
(c) Drexel University.
(d) University of Pennsylvania.
3. Where was Bill Gardner an intern?
(a) Mayo Medical Center.
(b) Kessler Institute.
(c) Craig Hospital.
(d) JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Center.
4. When was Alan's birthday?
5. What day did Alan go back to work as a trust officer?
(a) February 5.
(b) January 27.
(c) Feburary 12.
(d) January 20.
Short Answer Questions
1. What percent of Alan's salary was covered under a private disability policy?
2. How many hours of day sessions of therapy did the HMO agree to pay for?
3. Where was the bookstore where Cathy and Tom did a reading in Chapter 8?
4. How far was Magee from Cathy and Alan's home?
5. How many weeks had Alan been going to the day hospital when reentry was discussed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Cathy feel when she took Alan home from Magee?
2. Why did Cathy have a terrible time during her birthday dinner?
3. How did a neuropsychologist's grandfather lose all his money in the 1930s?
4. Why did Alan respond differently to Asher Kemp, his recreational therapist, than to his other therapists?
5. What strange pocket of speech deficits went undiagnosed at Magee?
6. Describe Bill Gardner.
7. Why was a will chosen for Alan's first work-related job?
8. What was Cathy's routine with Alan the first weeks he was home?
9. How was Phineas Gage injured?
10. Why did Cathy decide not to have Alan go through Moss Rehabilitation for his reentry?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)