|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Bill Gardner an intern?
(a) Craig Hospital.
(b) Mayo Medical Center.
(c) JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Center.
(d) Kessler Institute.
2. How much of the reentry counseling fees did Cathy have to agree to pay?
3. How many packages of gum did Alan bring Kelly from the drugstore?
4. After how many days did the HMO discontinue Al's rehab hospital benefits?
(a) 14 days.
(b) 21 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
5. In Chapter 12, where did Cathy, Alan, and Kelly decide to take a trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. After how many weeks did Alan use up the therapy allowed by the HMO?
2. What sport was Alan playing when he lost most of the meniscus in his knee?
3. What children's book did Cathy think of after Al found a shell on Labor Day weekend?
4. How many hours did Alan work one week at the bank when Bill was not monitoring him?
5. What card game was Alan good at that he and Cathy had played frequently with Kelly?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cathy wish she could do for Kelly?
2. Why did Alan have speech therapy at Magee?
3. In Chapter 9, what would frequently happen if Cathy left Kelly with Alan?
4. How was Phineas Gage injured?
5. Why did Cathy have a terrible time during her birthday dinner?
6. Describe Gage before and after his accident.
7. What strange pocket of speech deficits went undiagnosed at Magee?
8. How did Cathy feel when she took Alan home from Magee?
9. What was cognitive fatigue?
10. Why, according to the therapists, was Alan in a great position to try reentry into the community?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)