|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the new roommate Alan had in Chapter 7?
2. When did Cathy have a miscarriage?
3. Where was Gage's brain stored after his death?
4. How old was Bill Gardner?
5. What was the name of the swim club where Alan and Cathy went before and after the accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Alan when he was given the nickname Mic Mac Al?
2. Where did Alan, Cathy, and Kelly go for Labor Day weekend?
3. How big was the shell that Alan found?
4. When Alan went back to work, how long had it been since the accident?
5. How old was Gage when he was injured?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Alan do when the occupational therapist had him go to the second-floor cafeteria and back again on his own?
2. Describe Bill Gardner.
3. What did Cathy believe Bill's greatest value was?
4. What analogy did a neuropsychologist use to describe what happened in a brain after frontal lobe damage?
5. Why, according to the therapists, was Alan in a great position to try reentry into the community?
6. How was Phineas Gage injured?
7. Why did Cathy decide not to have Alan go through Moss Rehabilitation for his reentry?
8. How did Cathy feel when she took Alan home from Magee?
9. What did Alan consider very stupid about the day hospital?
10. What strange pocket of speech deficits went undiagnosed at Magee?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)