|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What children's book did Cathy think of after Al found a shell on Labor Day weekend?
(a) Good Night Moon
(d) Winnie the Pooh.
2. What was the date when Alan passed his driving test?
(a) December 4.
(b) February 11.
(c) March 5.
(d) January 12.
3. How old was the new roommate Alan had in Chapter 7?
4. What sport was Alan playing when he lost most of the meniscus in his knee?
5. How long had Cathy and Alan been going to the swim club?
(a) 8 years.
(b) About 12 years.
(c) More than a decade.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far was Cathy and Alan's garden from their house?
2. How old was Joanne when her mother died?
3. What magazine did Alan try to read but had trouble understanding?
4. In Chapter 12, where did Cathy, Alan, and Kelly decide to take a trip?
5. How many hours would Bill Gardner spend each time he came to help organize Alan's home office?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Cathy have a terrible time during her birthday dinner?
2. Why did Alan have speech therapy at Magee?
3. How did a neuropsychologist's grandfather lose all his money in the 1930s?
4. In Chapter 9, what would frequently happen if Cathy left Kelly with Alan?
5. Why was a will chosen for Alan's first work-related job?
6. What did Cathy believe Bill's greatest value was?
7. What strange pocket of speech deficits went undiagnosed at Magee?
8. Why, according to the therapists, was Alan in a great position to try reentry into the community?
9. How did Alan react to the stress of traveling to Mexico?
10. Describe Gage before and after his accident.
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)