|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color clogs was Dr. Zagar wearing when Cathy met him for the first time?
2. How many days had the Crimmins family been at the lake?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 7 days.
3. How old was Nikki who also stayed at the cabin with her parents?
4. Where was Alan moved at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) 7th floor.
(b) 6th floor.
(c) 8th floor.
(d) 5th floor.
5. How was Alan when Cathy met him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was Alan's logbook?
2. What was the name of Alan's second night shift nurse?
3. What instrument had Cathy played as a kid?
4. How much money did Cathy have to live on a year when she met Alan?
5. In Chapter 6, what year did Alan believe it was?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Alan practically naked in the ICU?
2. How did psychologists explain why Kelly was afraid to be at home in Chapter 6?
3. Why was Alan given a feeding tube?
4. What did Cathy think when a guy who had been injured in a motorcycle accident talked to Alan before they left for a Phillies game?
5. How did Kelly enjoy the stay at the lake?
6. Why was being left-handed a factor in Alan's recovery?
7. Why did doctors not know if Alan would ever walk again?
8. How did a nurse named Megan encourage Cathy when she found Cathy crying in the lounge?
9. How was the waiting room for the neurological ICU different from the regular ICU?
10. Describe Cathy's experience spoon-feeding Alan.
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)