|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Cathy when she met Alan?
2. What color clogs was Dr. Zagar wearing when Cathy met him for the first time?
3. What was the name of Alan's rehabilitation specialist at HUP?
(a) Dr. Hill.
(b) Dr. VanMeter.
(c) Dr. White.
(d) Dr. Martin.
4. Whom did Cathy make temporary guardian of Kelly while Alan was in a coma?
5. How much money did Cathy have to live on a year when she met Alan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the farmer's daughter who had suffered a brain injury?
2. Where was Alan moved at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. Where was Alan born?
4. What was the name of Alan's second night shift nurse?
5. How old was the daughter of another family who had a family member in a coma with TBI?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Kelly enjoy the stay at the lake?
2. How did Cathy meet Alan?
3. What was Alan's schedule at Magee?
4. Why was Alan practically naked in the ICU?
5. What were some physical, cognitive, and behavior symptoms that might be experienced by someone with a severe brain injury?
6. Why was being left-handed a factor in Alan's recovery?
7. Describe Cathy's experience spoon-feeding Alan.
8. When did Cathy fall completely in love with Alan?
9. How was the waiting room for the neurological ICU different from the regular ICU?
10. Why did doctors not know if Alan would ever walk again?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)