|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song did Alan sing at his wedding and four other weddings?
(a) Wild Thing.
(b) Kiss You All Over.
(c) I'll be There.
(d) Stayin' Alive.
2. How far away was the police station from the place where Cathy's car was rear-ended?
(a) 8 blocks.
(b) 1/2 mile.
(c) 3/4 mile.
(d) 15 blocks.
3. How long had Alan and Cathy been together at the time of his accident?
(a) 19 years.
(b) 26 years.
(c) 23 years.
(d) 15 years.
4. What was the name of Alan's psychiatrist?
(a) Robert Mueller.
(b) Brian Davidson.
(c) Dan Weinstein.
(d) Andrew Norris.
5. What type of vehicle did Cathy and Alan drive to Canada?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what kind of game did Alan attend?
2. What was the name of Cathy's cat that was hit by a car?
3. Where did Honey live?
4. In Chapter 6, how much money was Alan given to spend at a convenience store?
5. What instrument did Dr. Andy play?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Cathy's experience spoon-feeding Alan.
2. How did a nurse named Megan encourage Cathy when she found Cathy crying in the lounge?
3. What type of a relationship did Kelly have with Sarah and Joanne Babaian?
4. How was Alan injured?
5. How was the waiting room for the neurological ICU different from the regular ICU?
6. How did Cathy meet Alan?
7. How did psychologists explain why Kelly was afraid to be at home in Chapter 6?
8. How did Kelly enjoy the stay at the lake?
9. What was a Vail bed?
10. What areas of the body are governed by the frontal lobes?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)