|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Cathy when she met Alan?
2. How old was the daughter of another family who had a family member in a coma with TBI?
3. What was the name of Dr. Andy's girlfriend?
(a) Dr. Gena.
(b) Dr. Angela.
(c) Dr. Megan.
(d) Dr. Gwen.
4. What was the name of Alan's neuropsychologist?
(a) Barbara Watson.
(b) Anna Higgins.
(c) Martha Franklin.
(d) Catherine Branson.
5. How long were Cathy and Alan married before they had Kelly?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Alan's psychiatrist?
2. What did Alan sing as he left to ferry Sarah, Honey, and Benjamin back to the mainland?
3. How much did the owners of the Canadian cabin want to charge for boat rentals?
4. What was the name of the paramedic who was the first to work with Alan?
5. What song did Alan sing at his wedding and four other weddings?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Alan given a feeding tube?
2. How did psychologists explain why Kelly was afraid to be at home in Chapter 6?
3. What areas of the body are governed by the frontal lobes?
4. How did Kelly enjoy the stay at the lake?
5. Who also came to stay at the cabin?
6. Why was being left-handed a factor in Alan's recovery?
7. What type of a relationship did Kelly have with Sarah and Joanne Babaian?
8. When did Cathy fall completely in love with Alan?
9. What happened to Cathy after she bought groceries in Chapter 6?
10. Why did Cathy say an injured brain was a crap shoot?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)