|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument had Cathy played as a kid?
2. What was one of the songs from their wedding that Cathy sang to Alan in the ICU?
(a) Chapel of Love.
(b) You're Still the One.
(c) Love Will Keep Us Together.
(d) You Needed Me.
3. What was the name of Alan's second night shift nurse?
4. How many days had the Crimmins family been at the lake?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 7 days.
5. Where was the rabbi who visited Alan going to move to?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Cathy's mother take Cathy, Alan, and Kelly when Kelly was two?
2. How many children did the rabbi have who visited Alan?
3. What was the name of Dr. Andy's girlfriend?
4. How long were Cathy and Alan married before they had Kelly?
5. How fast did the boat that the Crimmins rented go when loaded with eight people on board?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Cathy after she bought groceries in Chapter 6?
2. Describe Cathy's experience spoon-feeding Alan.
3. What did Cathy see when she got to Alan after his accident?
4. What was a Vail bed?
5. What did it mean "going Tenth Floor Gates"?
6. In Chapter 4, what words did Cathy or others have to repeat to Alan over and over again?
7. How did a cattle farmer's daughter sustain a brain injury?
8. Why did doctors not know if Alan would ever walk again?
9. How did Kelly enjoy the stay at the lake?
10. Why was Alan practically naked in the ICU?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)