|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cathy and Alan were graduate students, where did they take a summer trip?
2. What color clogs was Dr. Zagar wearing when Cathy met him for the first time?
3. How old was Cathy when she saw a movie about brain functions?
4. What instrument had Cathy played as a kid?
5. What model year was the car that Cathy drove?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Honey live?
2. In Chapter 3, what was the name of Alan's attending internist?
3. Where did Dr. Alan practice medicine?
4. How far away was the police station from the place where Cathy's car was rear-ended?
5. What was the name of Cathy's cat that was hit by a car?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was being left-handed a factor in Alan's recovery?
2. What was Alan's schedule at Magee?
3. What happened to Cathy after she bought groceries in Chapter 6?
4. Why didn't Cathy and Alan ever move from Philadelphia?
5. Describe Cathy's experience spoon-feeding Alan.
6. Why did doctors not know if Alan would ever walk again?
7. How did a nurse named Megan encourage Cathy when she found Cathy crying in the lounge?
8. What areas of the body are governed by the frontal lobes?
9. Why was Alan given a feeding tube?
10. What was a Vail bed?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)