|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what birthday party did Kelly want to plan?
2. How old was Kelly when her parents took her to a flower show in a blinding snowstorm?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 12 months.
3. How far was Magee from Cathy and Alan's home?
(a) 10 blocks.
(b) 20 blocks.
(c) 5 blocks.
(d) 15 blocks.
4. After how many days did the HMO discontinue Al's rehab hospital benefits?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 14 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 21 days.
5. What children's book did Cathy think of after Al found a shell on Labor Day weekend?
(a) Winnie the Pooh.
(c) Good Night Moon
6. What was the name of the bank where Alan worked?
(a) First National.
(b) Brenton Bank.
(c) First Union.
7. What card game was Alan good at that he and Cathy had played frequently with Kelly?
8. How old was Lisa Gordon?
9. What drug was Alan given that made him crazy?
10. What percent of Alan's salary was covered under a private disability policy?
11. How old was Cathy's father when he died?
12. How long was Alan supposed to be in rehabilitation at Magee?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 5 months.
13. Where was Bill Gardner studying?
(a) Philadelphia University.
(b) University of Pennsylvania.
(c) Drexel University.
(d) Temple University.
14. Where was Gage's brain stored after his death?
15. How old was Bill Gardner?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Gage when he was injured?
2. How old was James Brady's son when John Hinckley shot Brady?
3. How much weight did Alan lose since the accident?
4. How many days a week would Bill Gardner come to help organize Alan's home office?
5. What was Alan drinking that Kelly wanted to drink from, but Alan screamed that she would catch something if she drank from his can?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)