|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Alan drinking that Kelly wanted to drink from, but Alan screamed that she would catch something if she drank from his can?
(a) Mountain Dew.
2. What was the percentage rate of divorces among TBI survivors and spouses?
3. How much did Kelly spend on jelly beans?
(c) 75 cents.
(d) 50 cents.
4. How many hours did Alan work one week at the bank when Bill was not monitoring him?
(a) 40 hours.
(b) 30 hours.
(c) 25 hours.
(d) 35 hours.
5. What client agreed to be a test case for Alan's reentry?
(a) Peter Davidson.
(b) Brian Knight.
(c) Morgan White.
(d) Dan Sargent.
6. What children's book did Cathy think of after Al found a shell on Labor Day weekend?
(c) Winnie the Pooh.
(d) Good Night Moon
7. When the bank where Alan worked had another brain injured person return to work long ago, what was that employee's job?
(a) Vice President.
(c) Loan Officer.
8. Where did Cathy's mother take Kelly the first week Alan was home?
9. What color flags were posted to warn tourists to be careful swimming?
10. How many lawyers had Crystal Manir been able to successfully help return to work?
11. How far was the ridge at the resort from the ocean?
(a) 50 ft.
(b) 10 ft.
(c) 15 ft.
(d) 25 ft.
12. Where was Bill Gardner studying?
(a) Philadelphia University.
(b) Temple University.
(c) University of Pennsylvania.
(d) Drexel University.
13. What percent of Alan's salary was covered under a private disability policy?
14. In Chapter 11, what birthday party did Kelly want to plan?
15. After coming home from the day hospital, how many hours might Alan nap?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many years had Crystal Mangir worked for OVR?
2. During Cathy's training to help Alan, what street did the physical therapist have Cathy and Alan walk for a few blocks?
3. How old was Cathy in 1996?
4. During the first year after the injury, where did Alan, Cathy, and Kelly travel with Cathy's mother to meet her sister and her family?
5. In Chapter 12, where did Cathy, Alan, and Kelly decide to take a trip?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)