|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big was the shell that Alan found?
(a) 8 inches long.
(b) 10 inches long.
(c) 2 inches long.
(d) A foot long.
2. What client agreed to be a test case for Alan's reentry?
(a) Peter Davidson.
(b) Dan Sargent.
(c) Morgan White.
(d) Brian Knight.
3. What year was Phineas Gage injured?
4. During Alan's first visit home, of what television show was Cathy reminded?
(b) Make Room for Daddy.
(d) Lone Ranger.
5. How many days a week would Bill Gardner come to help organize Alan's home office?
6. After how many days did the HMO discontinue Al's rehab hospital benefits?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 21 days.
(c) 14 days.
(d) 4 weeks.
7. What color flags were posted to warn tourists to be careful swimming?
8. During a visit with Cathy's sister, what was the depth of the water that Alan tried to encourage Kelly to jump into?
(a) 2 feet.
(b) 4 feet.
(c) 1 foot.
(d) 5 feet.
9. In Chapter 7, Alan had a new roommate named Al. What was the man's occupation?
10. When Alan went back to work, how long had it been since the accident?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 7 months and 2 weeks.
(d) 6 months and 3 weeks.
11. What was the name of the swim club where Alan and Cathy went before and after the accident?
12. How old was Joanne when her mother died?
13. How old was Cathy in 1996?
14. Where was Kelly the first time Alan went home?
(a) Her best friend's house.
(c) Girl Scout camp.
(d) With her grandmother.
15. What was the name of the bank where Alan worked?
(a) First Union.
(b) Brenton Bank.
(d) First National.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Bill Gardner an intern?
2. How far was the ridge at the resort from the ocean?
3. What type of a shell did Alan find at the beach during Labor Day weekend?
4. How many weeks had Alan been going to the day hospital when reentry was discussed?
5. How old was Cathy's father when he died?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)