|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what birthday party did Kelly want to plan?
2. Where was a study done which showed that people with frontal lobe damage tended to laugh hardest at inappropriate punch lines to jokes?
(a) University of Illinois.
(b) University of Toronto.
(c) University of Michigan.
(d) University of Colorado.
3. When Alan went back to work, how long had it been since the accident?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 7 months and 2 weeks.
(d) 6 months and 3 weeks.
4. How much weight did Alan lose since the accident?
(a) 30 pounds.
(b) 20 pounds.
(c) 25 pounds.
(d) 15 pounds.
5. Alan's new roommate was called Big Al. How old was big Al's wife?
6. In Chapter 12, where did Cathy, Alan, and Kelly decide to take a trip?
7. After how many weeks did Alan use up the therapy allowed by the HMO?
8. How long was Alan supposed to be in rehabilitation at Magee?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 3 months.
9. How many weeks had Alan been going to the day hospital when reentry was discussed?
(a) 8 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 10 weeks.
10. What drug was Alan given that made him crazy?
11. What children's book did Cathy think of after Al found a shell on Labor Day weekend?
(c) Good Night Moon
(d) Winnie the Pooh.
12. What color flags were posted to warn tourists to be careful swimming?
13. After how many days did the HMO discontinue Al's rehab hospital benefits?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 21 days.
(d) 14 days.
14. Where was Bill Gardner an intern?
(a) Mayo Medical Center.
(b) Kessler Institute.
(c) JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Center.
(d) Craig Hospital.
15. What was the date when Alan passed his driving test?
(a) March 5.
(b) February 11.
(c) December 4.
(d) January 12.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie did Alan and Cathy go to see after his graduation from the day hospital?
2. What year was Phineas Gage injured?
3. What percent of Alan's salary was covered under a private disability policy?
4. How old was the new roommate Alan had in Chapter 7?
5. What type of a shell did Alan find at the beach during Labor Day weekend?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)