|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far was the ridge at the resort from the ocean?
(a) 25 ft.
(b) 15 ft.
(c) 50 ft.
(d) 10 ft.
2. After Alan was at Magee for two weeks, how long could he watch television?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
3. How old was Lisa Gordon?
4. What drug was Alan given that made him crazy?
5. How many days a week would Bill Gardner come to help organize Alan's home office?
6. What magazine did Alan try to read but had trouble understanding?
(a) Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine.
(b) Popular Science.
(d) New Yorker.
7. What color flags were posted to warn tourists to be careful swimming?
8. During Cathy's training to help Alan, what street did the physical therapist have Cathy and Alan walk for a few blocks?
(a) Main St.
(b) Watson St.
(c) Brooker St.
(d) Race St.
9. Where was Kelly the first time Alan went home?
(a) With her grandmother.
(b) Girl Scout camp.
(c) Her best friend's house.
10. How much did Kelly spend on jelly beans?
(a) 75 cents.
(d) 50 cents.
11. How many hours of day sessions of therapy did the HMO agree to pay for?
(a) 90 hours.
(b) 30 hours.
(c) 120 hours.
(d) 60 hours.
12. How far was Cathy and Alan's garden from their house?
(a) 3 blocks.
(b) About a mile.
(c) Not quite a half a mile.
(d) 1 ½ blocks.
13. How far was Magee from Cathy and Alan's home?
(a) 15 blocks.
(b) 5 blocks.
(c) 20 blocks.
(d) 10 blocks.
14. How much of the reentry counseling fees did Cathy have to agree to pay?
15. How long was Alan supposed to be in rehabilitation at Magee?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 5 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the percentage rate of divorces among TBI survivors and spouses?
2. How old was Cathy in 1996?
3. Where did Alan, Cathy, and Kelly go for Labor Day weekend?
4. What type of a shell did Alan find at the beach during Labor Day weekend?
5. How old was Bill Gardner?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)