|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day did Alan go back to work as a trust officer?
(a) January 27.
(b) Feburary 12.
(c) January 20.
(d) February 5.
2. How old was James Brady's son when John Hinckley shot Brady?
(a) 4 1/2.
(d) 2 ½.
3. How much of the reentry counseling fees did Cathy have to agree to pay?
4. What sport was Alan playing when he lost most of the meniscus in his knee?
5. How much did Kelly spend on jelly beans?
(c) 75 cents.
(d) 50 cents.
6. What children's book did Cathy think of after Al found a shell on Labor Day weekend?
(a) Good Night Moon
(b) Winnie the Pooh.
7. In Chapter 12, where did Cathy, Alan, and Kelly decide to take a trip?
8. How old was Gage when he was injured?
9. How many days a week would Bill Gardner come to help organize Alan's home office?
10. After Alan was at Magee for two weeks, how long could he watch television?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 15 minutes.
11. What Mayan ruin did Cathy and Alan decide to see?
12. How far was Cathy and Alan's garden from their house?
(a) 1 ½ blocks.
(b) About a mile.
(c) Not quite a half a mile.
(d) 3 blocks.
13. What was the name of the swim club where Alan and Cathy went before and after the accident?
14. After how many days did the HMO discontinue Al's rehab hospital benefits?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 14 days.
(c) 21 days.
(d) 4 weeks.
15. How many hours did Alan work one week at the bank when Bill was not monitoring him?
(a) 40 hours.
(b) 25 hours.
(c) 35 hours.
(d) 30 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was a study done which showed that people with frontal lobe damage tended to laugh hardest at inappropriate punch lines to jokes?
2. What was the date when Alan passed his driving test?
3. During Alan's first visit home, of what television show was Cathy reminded?
4. After how many weeks did Alan use up the therapy allowed by the HMO?
5. What year was Phineas Gage injured?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)