|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Cathy in 1996?
2. Alan's new roommate was called Big Al. How old was big Al's wife?
3. Where was a study done which showed that people with frontal lobe damage tended to laugh hardest at inappropriate punch lines to jokes?
(a) University of Michigan.
(b) University of Illinois.
(c) University of Toronto.
(d) University of Colorado.
4. Where was Kelly the first time Alan went home?
(a) Her best friend's house.
(c) With her grandmother.
(d) Girl Scout camp.
5. After coming home from the day hospital, how many hours might Alan nap?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
6. How old was Bill Gardner?
7. In Chapter 11, what birthday party did Kelly want to plan?
8. When the bank where Alan worked had another brain injured person return to work long ago, what was that employee's job?
(c) Vice President.
(d) Loan Officer.
9. How old was Kelly when her parents took her to a flower show in a blinding snowstorm?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 2 years.
10. On their Labor Day trip, how far was it to walk from the motel to the beach?
(a) 1 block.
(b) 3/4 mile.
(c) 1/2 mile.
(d) 1/2 block.
11. How much did Kelly spend on jelly beans?
(b) 50 cents.
(c) 75 cents.
12. How far was Cathy and Alan's garden from their house?
(a) About a mile.
(b) 1 ½ blocks.
(c) 3 blocks.
(d) Not quite a half a mile.
13. How many hours would Bill Gardner spend each time he came to help organize Alan's home office?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
14. What was the name of the bank where Alan worked?
(a) First National.
(b) Brenton Bank.
(c) First Union.
15. In Chapter 7, Alan had a new roommate named Al. What was the man's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Alan supposed to be in rehabilitation at Magee?
2. After how many days did the HMO discontinue Al's rehab hospital benefits?
3. How long did Cathy and Alan spend at their garden plot the first time they went after his injury?
4. How far was the ridge at the resort from the ocean?
5. How old was James Brady's son when John Hinckley shot Brady?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)