|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many packages of gum did Alan bring Kelly from the drugstore?
2. How much of the reentry counseling fees did Cathy have to agree to pay?
3. How long was Alan supposed to be in rehabilitation at Magee?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 2 months.
4. Where was Bill Gardner an intern?
(a) Craig Hospital.
(b) JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Center.
(c) Mayo Medical Center.
(d) Kessler Institute.
5. How far was Cathy and Alan's garden from their house?
(a) 1 ½ blocks.
(b) Not quite a half a mile.
(c) 3 blocks.
(d) About a mile.
6. How old was Bill Gardner?
7. During the first year after the injury, where did Alan, Cathy, and Kelly travel with Cathy's mother to meet her sister and her family?
(a) North Carolina.
8. How old was Lisa Gordon?
9. For how many years had Crystal Mangir worked for OVR?
10. How much could reentry counseling have cost?
11. After coming home from the day hospital, how many hours might Alan nap?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
12. In Chapter 12, where did Cathy, Alan, and Kelly decide to take a trip?
13. How old was Gage when he was injured?
14. How old was Joanne when her mother died?
15. What year was Phineas Gage injured?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alan's new roommate was called Big Al. How old was big Al's wife?
2. How old was Cathy in 1996?
3. What was the percentage rate of divorces among TBI survivors and spouses?
4. What day did Alan go back to work as a trust officer?
5. How many hours did Alan work one week at the bank when Bill was not monitoring him?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)