|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Alan born?
(c) New York.
2. How many children did the rabbi have who visited Alan?
3. How long had Alan and Cathy been together at the time of his accident?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 23 years.
(c) 26 years.
(d) 19 years.
4. What type of car did Cathy drive when she met Alan?
5. How much did the owners of the Canadian cabin want to charge for boat rentals?
6. What was Alan's father's name?
7. In Chapter 6, what year did Alan believe it was?
8. A week after Alan arrived at Magee, how far did he walk?
(a) 200 ft.
(b) 50 ft.
(c) 150 ft.
(d) 5 ft.
9. What was the name of Dr. Andy's girlfriend?
(a) Dr. Gwen.
(b) Dr. Megan.
(c) Dr. Gena.
(d) Dr. Angela.
10. What was the name of Cathy's cat that was hit by a car?
11. Whom did Cathy make temporary guardian of Kelly while Alan was in a coma?
12. Where was Alan moved at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) 5th floor.
(b) 6th floor.
(c) 8th floor.
(d) 7th floor.
13. What was the name of Alan's second night shift nurse?
14. In Chapter 3, what was the name of Alan's attending internist?
(a) Dr. Wyatt.
(b) Dr. Andrews.
(c) Dr. Wood.
(d) Dr. Rawlings.
15. Where did Alan think he was during his first week at Magee?
(b) Swim Club.
(c) Law firm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Honey live?
2. What was one of the songs from their wedding that Cathy sang to Alan in the ICU?
3. What did Cathy pull out of the laundry on the boat to wear over her bathing suit?
4. What hours was Alan in session at Magee?
5. What movie did Cathy watch by herself the first night Kelly was home?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)