|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Alan's second night shift nurse?
2. In Chapter 6, what year did Alan believe it was?
3. What type of car did Cathy drive when she met Alan?
4. What religious preference did Cathy indicate on Alan's hospital paperwork?
5. Where was the rabbi who visited Alan going to move to?
(c) New York.
6. A week after Alan arrived at Magee, how far did he walk?
(a) 200 ft.
(b) 50 ft.
(c) 150 ft.
(d) 5 ft.
7. What color was Alan's logbook?
8. What was the name of the rabbi who came to see Alan in the Canadian hospital?
9. How far from Canada was the rabbi traveling when he moved?
(a) 200 miles.
(b) 700 miles.
(c) 400 miles.
(d) 1,000 miles.
10. What was the name of the paramedic who was the first to work with Alan?
11. Where did Honey live?
12. How many children did the rabbi have who visited Alan?
13. Where was Alan born?
(a) New York.
14. What did Cathy once dress as for a costume party?
(a) Joan of Arc.
(b) Ice cream cone.
(d) Queen Elizabeth.
15. How many days had the Crimmins family been at the lake?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 10 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Cathy make temporary guardian of Kelly while Alan was in a coma?
2. When Cathy and Alan were graduate students, where did they take a summer trip?
3. How long after Alan left did Cathy hear a boat returning?
4. How old was Cathy when she saw a movie about brain functions?
5. How many trips had Kelly taken to Disney World with Sarah and her sister?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)