|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dr. Alan practice medicine?
2. How long were Cathy and Alan married before they had Kelly?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
3. What type of car did Cathy drive when she met Alan?
4. How far away was the police station from the place where Cathy's car was rear-ended?
(a) 8 blocks.
(b) 15 blocks.
(c) 3/4 mile.
(d) 1/2 mile.
5. How was Alan when Cathy met him?
6. How many days after the injury did Alan entered what Cathy called his "Rain Man" phase?
7. What was one of the songs from their wedding that Cathy sang to Alan in the ICU?
(a) You Needed Me.
(b) Love Will Keep Us Together.
(c) You're Still the One.
(d) Chapel of Love.
8. In Chapter 6, what year did Alan believe it was?
9. What was the name of the rabbi who came to see Alan in the Canadian hospital?
10. What was Sarah's sister's name?
11. How long after Alan left did Cathy hear a boat returning?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 60 minutes.
12. How many trips had Kelly taken to Disney World with Sarah and her sister?
13. How far from Canada was the rabbi traveling when he moved?
(a) 1,000 miles.
(b) 700 miles.
(c) 400 miles.
(d) 200 miles.
14. What religious preference did Cathy indicate on Alan's hospital paperwork?
15. Where was Alan moved at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) 7th floor.
(b) 5th floor.
(c) 8th floor.
(d) 6th floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Dr. Andy's girlfriend?
2. What was Kelly's best friend's name?
3. What color was Alan's logbook?
4. How long had Sarah and her sister been caring for Kelly?
5. What was the name of Cathy's cat that was hit by a car?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)