|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In one year in the United states, approximately how many people incur TBI?
(a) 1.5 to 2 million.
(b) 1 million.
(d) 2 to 3 million.
2. What did Cathy once dress as for a costume party?
(a) Ice cream cone.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) Joan of Arc.
3. How long after Alan left did Cathy hear a boat returning?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 60 minutes.
4. How old was Cathy when she met Alan?
5. What was the name of the rabbi who came to see Alan in the Canadian hospital?
6. When Cathy and Alan were graduate students, where did they take a summer trip?
7. What movie did Cathy watch by herself the first night Kelly was home?
(c) Blue in the Face.
(d) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
8. How long were Cathy and Alan married before they had Kelly?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 3 years.
9. Realistically, how long did Dr. Ellis believe there would be potential for improvement in Alan's condition?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 18 months.
10. Where did Alan's brother live?
11. What was the name of Alan's brother who was an administrator at the University of California?
12. How long had Alan and Cathy been together at the time of his accident?
(a) 23 years.
(b) 19 years.
(c) 26 years.
(d) 15 years.
13. What was the name of Dr. Andy's girlfriend?
(a) Dr. Megan.
(b) Dr. Angela.
(c) Dr. Gwen.
(d) Dr. Gena.
14. What was the name of the paramedic who was the first to work with Alan?
15. What religious preference did Cathy indicate on Alan's hospital paperwork?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often was Alan poked with sharp little steel rods to test his response to pain stimuli?
2. What was the name of the lake where the Crimmins family went?
3. What type of car did Cathy drive when she met Alan?
4. Where was the rabbi who visited Alan going to move to?
5. What was the name of the farmer's daughter who had suffered a brain injury?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)