|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what year did Alan believe it was?
2. What did Cathy pull out of the laundry on the boat to wear over her bathing suit?
(a) Long t-shirt.
(b) Red dress.
(c) Terry cloth robe.
(d) Black dress.
3. What was the name of Alan's second night shift nurse?
4. What medication was Alan given in Chapter 4 to prevent seizures?
5. When Cathy and Alan were graduate students, where did they take a summer trip?
6. How old did Alan believe he was at one point in Chapter 4?
7. What type of car did Cathy drive when she met Alan?
8. What was the name of the rabbi who came to see Alan in the Canadian hospital?
9. How old did Alan think Kelly was in Chapter 6?
10. How far was HUP from Alan and Cathy's home?
(a) 1/2 mile.
(b) 4 miles.
(c) 2 miles.
(d) 3/4 mile.
11. How many children did the rabbi have who visited Alan?
12. What was Alan's father's name?
13. What color was Alan's logbook?
14. What was the name of Alan's rehabilitation specialist at HUP?
(a) Dr. Martin.
(b) Dr. Hill.
(c) Dr. White.
(d) Dr. VanMeter.
15. Where did Dr. Alan practice medicine?
Short Answer Questions
1. n Chapter 4, approximately how many hours a day was Alan still sleeping?
2. What day of the week did Alan arrive at Magee?
3. Where was Alan moved at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. What religious preference did Cathy indicate on Alan's hospital paperwork?
5. Where did Cathy's mother take Cathy, Alan, and Kelly when Kelly was two?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)