|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours would Bill Gardner spend each time he came to help organize Alan's home office?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 6 hours.
2. What year was Phineas Gage injured?
3. During a visit with Cathy's sister, what was the depth of the water that Alan tried to encourage Kelly to jump into?
(a) 1 foot.
(b) 4 feet.
(c) 2 feet.
(d) 5 feet.
4. How old was Cathy when she saw a movie about brain functions?
5. What color flags were posted to warn tourists to be careful swimming?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicle did Cathy and Alan drive to Canada?
2. How much did the owners of the Canadian cabin want to charge for boat rentals?
3. When did the Crimmins family take a vacation in Canada?
4. At the resort where Alan, Cathy, and Kelly stayed, what were players of athletic contests supposed to drink to atone or celebrate?
5. What was the name of the rabbi who came to see Alan in the Canadian hospital?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)