|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Alan think he was during his first week at Magee?
(b) Law firm.
(c) Swim Club.
2. How long had Sarah and her sister been caring for Kelly?
(a) Four years.
(b) Since Kelly was born.
(c) Since Kelly was nine months old.
(d) Six years.
3. How old did Alan believe he was at one point in Chapter 4?
4. How old was Alan's nephew when they went to visit Alan's brother and family a year after the accident?
5. When Cathy and Alan were graduate students, where did they take a summer trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Crimmins family take a vacation in Canada?
2. During the first year after the injury, where did Alan, Cathy, and Kelly travel with Cathy's mother to meet her sister and her family?
3. In one year in the United states, approximately how many people incur TBI?
4. What was the name of the labor lawyer who wrote the bank asking for accommodations for Alan?
5. Where was the rabbi who visited Alan going to move to?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)