|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the percentage rate of divorces among TBI survivors and spouses?
2. Where was the bank's headquarters?
(a) North Carolina.
(d) New York.
3. How old did Alan believe he was at one point in Chapter 4?
4. During a visit with Cathy's sister, what was the depth of the water that Alan tried to encourage Kelly to jump into?
(a) 1 foot.
(b) 4 feet.
(c) 2 feet.
(d) 5 feet.
5. How many steps were there up to the cabin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Alan's rehabilitation specialist at HUP?
2. What was the name of Alan's neuropsychologist?
3. How many trips had Kelly taken to Disney World with Sarah and her sister?
4. How much of the reentry counseling fees did Cathy have to agree to pay?
5. What type of flowers did Sarah and her sister bring for Kelly's first visit to see Alan in the United States?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)