|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cathy and Alan were graduate students, where did they take a summer trip?
2. Where did Cathy throw a surprise party for Alan's forty-fifth birthday?
(a) Indian restaurant.
(b) Chinese restaurant.
(c) Thai restaurant.
(d) Italian restaurant.
3. How far away was the police station from the place where Cathy's car was rear-ended?
(a) 1/2 mile.
(b) 8 blocks.
(c) 3/4 mile.
(d) 15 blocks.
4. What was the name of Alan's neuropsychologist?
(a) Anna Higgins.
(b) Barbara Watson.
(c) Martha Franklin.
(d) Catherine Branson.
5. How old did Alan believe he was at one point in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the bank where Alan worked?
2. What was the name of the rabbi who came to see Alan in the Canadian hospital?
3. After Alan was at Magee for two weeks, how long could he watch television?
4. When did the Crimmins family take a vacation in Canada?
5. Where would Alan tell everyone he was from?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)