|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, where did the bank where Alan worked hold a reception for its officers and trust clients?
(a) Philadelphia Museum of Art.
(b) Bistrot La Minette.
(c) Le Bec-Fin.
(d) Institute of Contemporary Art.
2. How fast did the boat that the Crimmins rented go when loaded with eight people on board?
(a) 2 mph.
(b) 5 mph.
(c) 3 mph.
(d) 4 mph.
3. What did Kelly give her dad before she went back to the States?
(b) Helium balloon.
(c) Stuffed moose and a lucky penny.
(d) A rabbit's foot and a picture.
4. What type of a shell did Alan find at the beach during Labor Day weekend?
5. What was the name of Cathy's cat that was hit by a car?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Kelly the first time Alan went home?
2. At the resort where Alan, Cathy, and Kelly stayed, what were players of athletic contests supposed to drink to atone or celebrate?
3. What part of Alan's brain had extensive damage?
4. Where did Alan's brother live?
5. What drug was Alan given that made him crazy?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)