|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What children's book did Cathy think of after Al found a shell on Labor Day weekend?
(a) Winnie the Pooh.
(d) Good Night Moon
2. How many days after the accident did Alan awake?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 8 days.
3. How long had Sarah and her sister been caring for Kelly?
(a) Six years.
(b) Since Kelly was born.
(c) Since Kelly was nine months old.
(d) Four years.
4. Where was Alan when he was given the nickname Mic Mac Al?
(a) New Brunswick.
(c) Nova Scotia.
5. What color eyes did Alan have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many weeks had Alan been going to the day hospital when reentry was discussed?
2. How far was Cathy and Alan's garden from their house?
3. Where was the rabbi who visited Alan going to move to?
4. How old was Cathy in 1996?
5. Where did Alan think he was during his first week at Magee?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)