|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 and Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After how many days did the HMO discontinue Al's rehab hospital benefits?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 14 days.
(c) 21 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
2. How long did Cathy and Alan spend at their garden plot the first time they went after his injury?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 4 minutes.
3. What movie did Cathy watch by herself the first night Kelly was home?
(b) Blue in the Face.
(d) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
4. How many days had the Crimmins family been at the lake?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 6 days.
5. Where was Gage's brain stored after his death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was Alan's logbook?
2. Where would Alan tell everyone he was from?
3. Where did Dr. Alan practice medicine?
4. Where was Alan moved at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. After how many weeks did Alan use up the therapy allowed by the HMO?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)