|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 and Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Alan's birthday?
2. What did Alan sing as he left to ferry Sarah, Honey, and Benjamin back to the mainland?
(a) Born to Be Wild.
(b) Theme song from Gilligan's Island.
(c) Bridge Over Troubled Water.
(d) Theme song from Fantasy Island.
3. How many packages of gum did Alan bring Kelly from the drugstore?
4. In Chapter 6, what year did Alan believe it was?
5. Where was the rabbi who visited Alan going to move to?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Alan moved at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. In the prologue, what artist was featured at the Philadelphia Museum of Art?
3. Where did Alan's brother live?
4. What was the name of Alan's neuropsychologist?
5. How old was Joanne when her mother died?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)