|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 and Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Kelly when her parents took her to a flower show in a blinding snowstorm?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 weeks.
2. What was the name of Dr. Andy's girlfriend?
(a) Dr. Angela.
(b) Dr. Gwen.
(c) Dr. Megan.
(d) Dr. Gena.
3. How long was Alan supposed to be in rehabilitation at Magee?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 2 months.
4. How did an older man who was also a TBI patient at Kingston sustain a brain injury?
(a) Fell off a ladder.
(b) Car accident.
(c) Fell off a bicycle.
(d) Climbing accident.
5. How many hours of day sessions of therapy did the HMO agree to pay for?
(a) 60 hours.
(b) 120 hours.
(c) 30 hours.
(d) 90 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cartoon character did Cathy compare Alan to the first time she saw him walk to the bathroom?
2. How old was Nikki who also stayed at the cabin with her parents?
3. How was Alan when Cathy met him?
4. What medication was Alan given in Chapter 4 to prevent seizures?
5. What children's book did Cathy think of after Al found a shell on Labor Day weekend?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)