|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Honey live?
2. What did Cathy once dress as for a costume party?
(a) Queen Elizabeth.
(c) Ice cream cone.
(d) Joan of Arc.
3. What color was Alan's logbook?
4. What was the name of Alan's neuropsychologist?
(a) Catherine Branson.
(b) Barbara Watson.
(c) Martha Franklin.
(d) Anna Higgins.
5. What hours was Alan in session at Magee?
(c) 8 to 4.
(d) 9 to 3:30.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often was Alan poked with sharp little steel rods to test his response to pain stimuli?
2. What sport was Alan playing when he lost most of the meniscus in his knee?
3. When did Cathy have a miscarriage?
4. What color eyes did Alan have?
5. How much taller was Cathy than Alan?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)