|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Maureen, one of the ICU nurses?
2. In one year in the United states, approximately how many people incur TBI?
(a) 1 million.
(b) 1.5 to 2 million.
(d) 2 to 3 million.
3. How old was Alan's nephew when they went to visit Alan's brother and family a year after the accident?
4. What children's book did Cathy think of after Al found a shell on Labor Day weekend?
(a) Good Night Moon
(d) Winnie the Pooh.
5. Whom did Cathy make temporary guardian of Kelly while Alan was in a coma?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport was Alan playing when he lost most of the meniscus in his knee?
2. What did Cathy pull out of the laundry on the boat to wear over her bathing suit?
3. Alan's new roommate was called Big Al. How old was big Al's wife?
4. How many days had the Crimmins family been at the lake?
5. How old was Cathy when she met Alan?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)