|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Maureen, one of the ICU nurses?
2. What religious preference did Cathy indicate on Alan's hospital paperwork?
3. On their Labor Day trip, how far was it to walk from the motel to the beach?
(a) 1/2 block.
(b) 1 block.
(c) 1/2 mile.
(d) 3/4 mile.
4. What song did Alan sing at his wedding and four other weddings?
(a) Stayin' Alive.
(b) I'll be There.
(c) Wild Thing.
(d) Kiss You All Over.
5. How long did Cathy and Alan spend at their garden plot the first time they went after his injury?
(a) 4 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far away was the police station from the place where Cathy's car was rear-ended?
2. When Cathy and Alan were graduate students, where did they take a summer trip?
3. How many days had the Crimmins family been at the lake?
4. What was the name of the lake where the Crimmins family went?
5. How old was Cathy when she saw a movie about brain functions?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)