|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days after the accident did Alan awake?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 8 days.
2. What instrument had Cathy played as a kid?
3. How long had Cathy and Alan been going to the swim club?
(a) 5 years.
(b) More than a decade.
(c) 8 years.
(d) About 12 years.
4. What was the name of the lake where the Crimmins family went?
(a) Charlie's Lake.
(b) Bob's Lake.
(c) Calvin's Lake.
(d) Ben's Lake.
5. How old did Alan believe he was at one point in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week did Alan arrive at Magee?
2. What color was Alan's logbook?
3. How long were Cathy and Alan married before they had Kelly?
4. What card game was Alan good at that he and Cathy had played frequently with Kelly?
5. What drug was Alan given that made him crazy?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)