|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the paramedic who was the first to work with Alan?
2. In one year in the United states, approximately how many people incur TBI?
(a) 1 million.
(c) 2 to 3 million.
(d) 1.5 to 2 million.
3. How old did Alan think Kelly was in Chapter 6?
4. How many children did the rabbi have who visited Alan?
5. What was the name of Alan's second night shift nurse?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far away was the police station from the place where Cathy's car was rear-ended?
2. After Alan was at Magee for two weeks, how long could he watch television?
3. How old was the daughter of another family who had a family member in a coma with TBI?
4. After how many days did the HMO discontinue Al's rehab hospital benefits?
5. What percent of Alan's salary was covered under a private disability policy?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)