|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days had the Crimmins family been at the lake?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 10 days.
2. How old was Cathy when she met Alan?
3. What did Cathy pull out of the laundry on the boat to wear over her bathing suit?
(a) Long t-shirt.
(b) Red dress.
(c) Terry cloth robe.
(d) Black dress.
4. In Chapter 6, what kind of game did Alan attend?
5. What was the name of the rabbi who came to see Alan in the Canadian hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Cathy have to live on a year when she met Alan?
2. What was the name of the farmer's daughter who had suffered a brain injury?
3. Where would Alan tell everyone he was from?
4. How did an older man who was also a TBI patient at Kingston sustain a brain injury?
5. How many days after the accident did Alan awake?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)