|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did the owners of the Canadian cabin want to charge for boat rentals?
2. What was the name of Alan's brother who was an administrator at the University of California?
3. How long had Sarah and her sister been caring for Kelly?
(a) Six years.
(b) Since Kelly was born.
(c) Four years.
(d) Since Kelly was nine months old.
4. What was the name of Alan's rehabilitation specialist at HUP?
(a) Dr. Hill.
(b) Dr. VanMeter.
(c) Dr. White.
(d) Dr. Martin.
5. What was the name of Alan's psychiatrist?
(a) Andrew Norris.
(b) Dan Weinstein.
(c) Robert Mueller.
(d) Brian Davidson.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Cathy and Alan were graduate students, where did they take a summer trip?
2. What color was Alan's logbook?
3. How old was Nikki who also stayed at the cabin with her parents?
4. Where was Alan born?
5. A week after Alan arrived at Magee, how far did he walk?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)