|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many steps were there up to the cabin?
2. How long after Alan left did Cathy hear a boat returning?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 60 minutes.
3. What did Cathy once dress as for a costume party?
(b) Ice cream cone.
(c) Queen Elizabeth.
(d) Joan of Arc.
4. What medication was Alan given in Chapter 4 to prevent seizures?
5. What part of Alan's brain had extensive damage?
(a) Occipital lobe.
(b) Frontal lobe.
(c) Parietal lobe.
(d) Temporal lobe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did the owners of the Canadian cabin want to charge for boat rentals?
2. How much taller was Cathy than Alan?
3. What was the name of Dr. Andy's girlfriend?
4. What was one of the songs from their wedding that Cathy sang to Alan in the ICU?
5. In Chapter 3, what was the name of Alan's attending internist?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)