|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Alan moved at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) 8th floor.
(b) 7th floor.
(c) 5th floor.
(d) 6th floor.
2. What type of flowers did Sarah and her sister bring for Kelly's first visit to see Alan in the United States?
(a) Yellow carnations.
(b) White roses.
(c) Yellow roses.
(d) Red carnations.
3. What medication was Alan given in Chapter 4 to prevent seizures?
4. Where would Alan tell everyone he was from?
5. What was the name of the lake where the Crimmins family went?
(a) Calvin's Lake.
(b) Charlie's Lake.
(c) Ben's Lake.
(d) Bob's Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Alan's rehabilitation specialist at HUP?
2. Realistically, how long did Dr. Ellis believe there would be potential for improvement in Alan's condition?
3. How far was the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania from where Alan and Cathy first met?
4. Where was Alan born?
5. How old was Nikki who also stayed at the cabin with her parents?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)