|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Alan's father's name?
2. In the prologue, what artist was featured at the Philadelphia Museum of Art?
3. How did an older man who was also a TBI patient at Kingston sustain a brain injury?
(a) Climbing accident.
(b) Fell off a ladder.
(c) Fell off a bicycle.
(d) Car accident.
4. Where did Alan's brother live?
5. In one year in the United states, approximately how many people incur TBI?
(a) 2 to 3 million.
(b) 1 million.
(c) 1.5 to 2 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alan sing as he left to ferry Sarah, Honey, and Benjamin back to the mainland?
2. Realistically, how long did Dr. Ellis believe there would be potential for improvement in Alan's condition?
3. What was the name of Alan's second night shift nurse?
4. When Cathy and Alan were graduate students, where did they take a summer trip?
5. How far away was the police station from the place where Cathy's car was rear-ended?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)