|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. n Chapter 4, approximately how many hours a day was Alan still sleeping?
2. In Chapter 3, what was the name of Alan's attending internist?
(a) Dr. Wyatt.
(b) Dr. Andrews.
(c) Dr. Wood.
(d) Dr. Rawlings.
3. Where did Alan's brother live?
4. When did Alan and Cathy first meet?
5. What type of vehicle did Cathy and Alan drive to Canada?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Alan and Cathy been together at the time of his accident?
2. How old was Maureen, one of the ICU nurses?
3. Where was Alan born?
4. What was one of the songs from their wedding that Cathy sang to Alan in the ICU?
5. How many steps were there up to the cabin?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)