|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the prologue, what artist was featured at the Philadelphia Museum of Art?
2. What was the name of the rabbi who came to see Alan in the Canadian hospital?
3. How old was Nikki who also stayed at the cabin with her parents?
4. Where did Honey live?
5. Who was the first person Cathy tried to call after her husband's accident?
(a) Alan's grandparents.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Alan's sister.
(d) Alan's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much taller was Cathy than Alan?
2. What medication was Alan given in Chapter 4 to prevent seizures?
3. What was the name of the lake where the Crimmins family went?
4. What did Kelly give her dad before she went back to the States?
5. What did Alan sing as he left to ferry Sarah, Honey, and Benjamin back to the mainland?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)