|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Alan's brain had extensive damage?
(a) Temporal lobe.
(b) Occipital lobe.
(c) Parietal lobe.
(d) Frontal lobe.
2. What was Alan's father's name?
3. What was the name of Alan's brother who was an administrator at the University of California?
4. Whom did Cathy make temporary guardian of Kelly while Alan was in a coma?
5. What was the name of the paramedic who was the first to work with Alan?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old did Alan believe he was at one point in Chapter 4?
2. What type of car did Cathy drive when she met Alan?
3. Where would Alan tell everyone he was from?
4. How far was HUP from Alan and Cathy's home?
5. Where was Alan moved at the beginning of Chapter 4?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)