|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the prologue, what artist was featured at the Philadelphia Museum of Art?
2. Where was Alan born?
(c) New York.
3. How old was Nikki who also stayed at the cabin with her parents?
4. What was the name of Alan's second night shift nurse?
5. What instrument had Cathy played as a kid?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Cathy's cat that was hit by a car?
2. When did the Crimmins family take a vacation in Canada?
3. What part of Alan's brain had extensive damage?
4. In Chapter 3, what was the name of Alan's attending internist?
5. What medication was Alan given in Chapter 4 to prevent seizures?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)