|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Realistically, how long did Dr. Ellis believe there would be potential for improvement in Alan's condition?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 18 months.
2. Where was the rabbi who visited Alan going to move to?
(a) New York.
3. What was Alan's father's name?
4. What was Sarah's sister's name?
5. What instrument had Cathy played as a kid?
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious preference did Cathy indicate on Alan's hospital paperwork?
2. How many days had the Crimmins family been at the lake?
3. How far from Canada was the rabbi traveling when he moved?
4. How long had Sarah and her sister been caring for Kelly?
5. What was one of the songs from their wedding that Cathy sang to Alan in the ICU?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)