|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the paramedic who was the first to work with Alan?
2. How old was Nikki who also stayed at the cabin with her parents?
3. What part of Alan's brain had extensive damage?
(a) Frontal lobe.
(b) Parietal lobe.
(c) Occipital lobe.
(d) Temporal lobe.
4. Where did Honey live?
5. When did the Crimmins family take a vacation in Canada?
(a) April, 1996.
(b) June, 1996.
(c) July, 1996.
(d) August, 1996.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument had Cathy played as a kid?
2. In the prologue, what artist was featured at the Philadelphia Museum of Art?
3. How fast did the boat that the Crimmins rented go when loaded with eight people on board?
4. In Chapter 3, what was the name of Alan's attending internist?
5. Realistically, how long did Dr. Ellis believe there would be potential for improvement in Alan's condition?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)