|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In one year in the United states, approximately how many people incur TBI?
(a) 1 million.
(b) 2 to 3 million.
(d) 1.5 to 2 million.
2. How much did the owners of the Canadian cabin want to charge for boat rentals?
3. How long after Alan left did Cathy hear a boat returning?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 60 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
4. Realistically, how long did Dr. Ellis believe there would be potential for improvement in Alan's condition?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 6 months.
5. What was the name of the lake where the Crimmins family went?
(a) Bob's Lake.
(b) Charlie's Lake.
(c) Ben's Lake.
(d) Calvin's Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first person Cathy tried to call after her husband's accident?
2. What did Kelly give her dad before she went back to the States?
3. How many steps were there up to the cabin?
4. What was the name of the rabbi who came to see Alan in the Canadian hospital?
5. Where was the rabbi who visited Alan going to move to?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)