|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many steps were there up to the cabin?
2. What medication was Alan given in Chapter 4 to prevent seizures?
3. How long after Alan left did Cathy hear a boat returning?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 60 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
4. What instrument did Dr. Andy play?
5. Who was the first person Cathy tried to call after her husband's accident?
(a) Alan's sister.
(b) Alan's parents.
(c) Alan's grandparents.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Dr. Andy's girlfriend?
2. What was Sarah's sister's name?
3. How many children did the rabbi have who visited Alan?
4. What was one of the songs from their wedding that Cathy sang to Alan in the ICU?
5. How fast did the boat that the Crimmins rented go when loaded with eight people on board?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)