|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument did Dr. Andy play?
2. How fast did the boat that the Crimmins rented go when loaded with eight people on board?
(a) 3 mph.
(b) 5 mph.
(c) 4 mph.
(d) 2 mph.
3. What part of Alan's brain had extensive damage?
(a) Parietal lobe.
(b) Frontal lobe.
(c) Temporal lobe.
(d) Occipital lobe.
4. Where was Alan born?
(b) New York.
5. What medication was Alan given in Chapter 4 to prevent seizures?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often was Alan poked with sharp little steel rods to test his response to pain stimuli?
2. How long had Sarah and her sister been caring for Kelly?
3. In Chapter 3, what was the name of Alan's attending internist?
4. How many steps were there up to the cabin?
5. When did the Crimmins family take a vacation in Canada?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)