|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How fast did the boat that the Crimmins rented go when loaded with eight people on board?
(a) 2 mph.
(b) 3 mph.
(c) 4 mph.
(d) 5 mph.
2. What was the name of Alan's second night shift nurse?
3. In one year in the United states, approximately how many people incur TBI?
(b) 2 to 3 million.
(c) 1 million.
(d) 1.5 to 2 million.
4. Where did Honey live?
5. How often was Alan poked with sharp little steel rods to test his response to pain stimuli?
(a) Every 90 minutes.
(b) Every 45 minutes.
(c) Every hour.
(d) Every two hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Alan born?
2. What was Sarah's sister's name?
3. How old was Cathy's mother when she became a widow?
4. How many steps were there up to the cabin?
5. What was the name of the paramedic who was the first to work with Alan?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)