|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How fast did the boat that the Crimmins rented go when loaded with eight people on board?
(a) 4 mph.
(b) 3 mph.
(c) 2 mph.
(d) 5 mph.
2. How old was Nikki who also stayed at the cabin with her parents?
3. Where did Dr. Alan practice medicine?
4. What was Sarah's sister's name?
5. In the prologue, what artist was featured at the Philadelphia Museum of Art?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Cathy's mother when she became a widow?
2. When did the Crimmins family take a vacation in Canada?
3. How long after Alan left did Cathy hear a boat returning?
4. What was one of the songs from their wedding that Cathy sang to Alan in the ICU?
5. How much did the owners of the Canadian cabin want to charge for boat rentals?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)