|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often was Alan poked with sharp little steel rods to test his response to pain stimuli?
(a) Every 45 minutes.
(b) Every two hours.
(c) Every 90 minutes.
(d) Every hour.
2. How long had Sarah and her sister been caring for Kelly?
(a) Four years.
(b) Since Kelly was nine months old.
(c) Since Kelly was born.
(d) Six years.
3. What instrument did Dr. Andy play?
4. How old was Cathy's mother when she became a widow?
5. How did an older man who was also a TBI patient at Kingston sustain a brain injury?
(a) Car accident.
(b) Fell off a bicycle.
(c) Fell off a ladder.
(d) Climbing accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days had the Crimmins family been at the lake?
2. In one year in the United states, approximately how many people incur TBI?
3. What was Sarah's sister's name?
4. What did Alan sing as he left to ferry Sarah, Honey, and Benjamin back to the mainland?
5. Where was Alan born?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)