|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the bank where Alan worked had another brain injured person return to work long ago, what was that employee's job?
(a) Vice President.
(b) Loan Officer.
2. What day did Alan go back to work as a trust officer?
(a) January 20.
(b) February 5.
(c) January 27.
(d) Feburary 12.
3. What was one of the songs from their wedding that Cathy sang to Alan in the ICU?
(a) You're Still the One.
(b) Chapel of Love.
(c) Love Will Keep Us Together.
(d) You Needed Me.
4. What was the name of Alan's brother who was an administrator at the University of California?
5. How many days after the accident did Alan awake?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Alan's brother live?
2. What color was Alan's logbook?
3. How much of the reentry counseling fees did Cathy have to agree to pay?
4. In Chapter 7, Alan had a new roommate named Al. What was the man's occupation?
5. What was the name of Alan's neuropsychologist?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)