|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far was HUP from Alan and Cathy's home?
(a) 1/2 mile.
(b) 3/4 mile.
(c) 4 miles.
(d) 2 miles.
2. What was the name of Alan's rehabilitation specialist at HUP?
(a) Dr. VanMeter.
(b) Dr. White.
(c) Dr. Martin.
(d) Dr. Hill.
3. How long had Alan and Cathy been together at the time of his accident?
(a) 19 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 23 years.
(d) 26 years.
4. How old was Cathy's mother when she became a widow?
5. How many children did the rabbi have who visited Alan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Cathy's cat that was hit by a car?
2. When Cathy and Alan were graduate students, where did they take a summer trip?
3. How often was Alan poked with sharp little steel rods to test his response to pain stimuli?
4. What did Kelly give her dad before she went back to the States?
5. In the prologue, what artist was featured at the Philadelphia Museum of Art?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)