|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Alan's brain had extensive damage?
(a) Occipital lobe.
(b) Temporal lobe.
(c) Parietal lobe.
(d) Frontal lobe.
2. What religious preference did Cathy indicate on Alan's hospital paperwork?
3. How far was the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania from where Alan and Cathy first met?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 1 block.
(c) 4 blocks.
(d) 5 miles.
4. What was the name of Alan's second night shift nurse?
5. What did Kelly give her dad before she went back to the States?
(a) Stuffed moose and a lucky penny.
(b) A rabbit's foot and a picture.
(c) Helium balloon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Cathy have to live on a year when she met Alan?
2. How many days after the injury did Alan entered what Cathy called his "Rain Man" phase?
3. What was the name of Alan's rehabilitation specialist at HUP?
4. How much taller was Cathy than Alan?
5. How far from Canada was the rabbi traveling when he moved?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)