|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Cathy when she met Alan?
2. How old was Maureen, one of the ICU nurses?
3. What type of flowers did Sarah and her sister bring for Kelly's first visit to see Alan in the United States?
(a) Red carnations.
(b) White roses.
(c) Yellow roses.
(d) Yellow carnations.
4. Where did Honey live?
5. n Chapter 4, approximately how many hours a day was Alan still sleeping?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the prologue, what artist was featured at the Philadelphia Museum of Art?
2. How often was Alan poked with sharp little steel rods to test his response to pain stimuli?
3. How long had Sarah and her sister been caring for Kelly?
4. How much taller was Cathy than Alan?
5. How many days after the injury did Alan entered what Cathy called his "Rain Man" phase?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)