|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medication was Alan given in Chapter 4 to prevent seizures?
2. Where was Alan when he was given the nickname Mic Mac Al?
(b) New Brunswick.
(c) Nova Scotia.
3. What type of food did Cathy order for Kelly's first night home?
4. What hours was Alan in session at Magee?
(a) 9 to 3:30.
(c) 8 to 4.
5. What type of flowers did Sarah and her sister bring for Kelly's first visit to see Alan in the United States?
(a) Yellow carnations.
(b) White roses.
(c) Red carnations.
(d) Yellow roses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Alan's brother live?
2. How long were Cathy and Alan married before they had Kelly?
3. What was the name of the swim club where Alan and Cathy went before and after the accident?
4. How many days after the accident did Alan awake?
5. How long had Cathy and Alan been going to the swim club?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)