|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 and Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Alan was at Magee for two weeks, how long could he watch television?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
2. Where was Kelly the first time Alan went home?
(a) Girl Scout camp.
(b) With her grandmother.
(d) Her best friend's house.
3. How old did Alan believe he was at one point in Chapter 4?
4. How many children did the rabbi have who visited Alan?
5. Where did Cathy throw a surprise party for Alan's forty-fifth birthday?
(a) Indian restaurant.
(b) Thai restaurant.
(c) Chinese restaurant.
(d) Italian restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date when Alan passed his driving test?
2. What was the name of Cathy's cat that was hit by a car?
3. What instrument had Cathy played as a kid?
4. How far was Cathy and Alan's garden from their house?
5. How many days a week would Bill Gardner come to help organize Alan's home office?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)