1. In the prologue, what artist was featured at the Philadelphia Museum of Art?
2. In one year in the United states, approximately how many people incur TBI?
(a) 2 to 3 million.
(b) 1.5 to 2 million.
(c) 1 million.
3. When did the Crimmins family take a vacation in Canada?
(a) August, 1996.
(b) June, 1996.
(c) July, 1996.
(d) April, 1996.
4. How much did the owners of the Canadian cabin want to charge for boat rentals?
5. What was the name of the lake where the Crimmins family went?
(a) Charlie's Lake.
(b) Calvin's Lake.
(c) Bob's Lake.
(d) Ben's Lake.
6. How many steps were there up to the cabin?
7. How old was Nikki who also stayed at the cabin with her parents?
8. How fast did the boat that the Crimmins rented go when loaded with eight people on board?
(a) 2 mph.
(b) 5 mph.
(c) 3 mph.
(d) 4 mph.
9. What did Alan sing as he left to ferry Sarah, Honey, and Benjamin back to the mainland?
(a) Theme song from Gilligan's Island.
(b) Theme song from Fantasy Island.
(c) Born to Be Wild.
(d) Bridge Over Troubled Water.
This section contains 2,943 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)