|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom Black pushes himself beyond what is approved for his rehabilitation, causing Mary Redmond to be what?
2. After his first summer on the big rodeo circuit, Tom Black Bull returns to the ranch to discover what on his first evening back?
(a) The Mexican ex-bronco rider rummaging his wallet.
(b) The Mexican ex-bronco rider rummaging his jacket pockets.
(c) The Mexican ex-bronco rider rummaging his suitcase.
(d) The Mexican ex-bronco rider rummaging his trousers pockets.
3. Starved, what does Tom Bull begin cooking for his next meal following breakfast on his initial day at work?
(a) Venison roast.
(b) Beef steak.
4. After several more seasons, legends about Tom Black Bull start to crop up as well as what new nickname?
(a) Killer Tom Black.
(b) Tom Black Vengeance.
(c) Hostile Tom Devil.
(d) Ruthless Tom Killer.
5. How does Tom Black describe broncos to Mary Redmond?
(a) As troubled spirits.
(b) As merely untamed.
(c) As mean outlaws.
(d) As mountain bears.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he reaches the top of the mountain, Tom Black begins to dream, and these dreams summarize his life's battle to do what?
2. When does Tom Black's employer link up with him to collect the herd?
3. The day following his dream about Blue Elk, Tom Black bathes where?
4. When the time comes where Tom Black is looking for rehabilitation homes, what is Mary Redmond trying to do?
5. Tom Black widens his hunt, and while looking for dry wood at one point, comes upon what and makes his kill?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)