|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom Black wants to start over again; however, according to the code of the rodeo, where does he have to start?
(a) Teaching bronco riding.
(b) In the arena.
(c) Riding a bull.
(d) Working a ranch.
2. Where does Tom Black still have to face his fear in person?
(a) The arena.
(b) The mountain.
(c) The desert.
(d) The corral.
3. Who initially attempts to help Tom Black deal with his dreams in New York?
(a) An Indian rodeo hand.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A preacher.
4. When does Tom Black arrive and camp at his old campsite when he returns to locate the bear?
(a) The third night.
(b) The fourth night.
(c) The second night.
(d) The first night.
5. What form of signaling does Albert Left Hand exercise with his dogs that Tom Black attempts again?
(a) Hand signaling.
(b) Ute terminology.
(d) Smoke signaling with his pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. His second July riding big rodeos, Tom Black Bull's wild horse smashes into the gate and causes what injuries?
2. Tom Black widens his hunt, and while looking for dry wood at one point, comes upon what and makes his kill?
3. How does Tom Black get back to Pagosa?
4. Living on the mountain is healing his soul and Tom Black is slowly recalling his former self when he lived how?
5. What is Tom Black's initial reaction to Mary Redmond's suggestions regarding a rest home?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)