|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He will soon be out of the hospital and on his way to mend, so what does Tom Black do with his dreams and nightmares at this stage?
(a) Places them behind him.
(b) Stays awake so he will not face them.
(c) Forgets them by drinking alcohol more heavily.
(d) Discusses them with a counselor.
2. Why does Mary Redmond not like cats?
(a) Cats claw furniture.
(b) Cats scratch too quickly.
(c) Cats are finicky eaters.
(d) Cats are too independent.
3. How does Tom Black get back to Pagosa?
(a) By hitchhiking.
(b) By plane.
(c) By train.
(d) By bus.
4. When he makes his way around the mountain the first time in his search for the bear, the odds are in favor of it being what type?
(a) Large cinnamon, not the grizzly cub he knew as a child.
(b) Large black, not the grizzly cub he knew as a child.
(c) Large mountain bear, not the grizzly cub he knew as a child.
(d) The grizzly cub he knew as a child, not a large cinnamon.
5. When Tom Black initiates his physical therapy with Mary Redmond, he is getting around how?
(a) With crutches.
(b) In a wheelchair.
(c) Using a cane.
(d) Held up by two aides.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom Black is unable to pursue his plans until he first does what?
2. What is the rodeo a wild ride of, literally and figuratively?
3. Where does Tom Black ride his gentle horse?
4. In a local café in Pagosa, four men are staring at Tom Black in his fancy clothes and he feels what?
5. As Tom Black Bull moves into the big time rodeo, riding as his own man, what is he bringing Into his next stage of life?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)