|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom's mother told her son that time lays scars on a man, becoming part of his being, just like what?
(a) Stripes on a skunk.
(b) White head of a bald eagle
(c) Markings on a diamondback rattlesnake.
(d) Stripes on a chipmunk.
2. Tom Black faces a crossroads following his Madison Square Garden rodeo ride; one that starts where?
(a) After another minor injury.
(b) A successful ride.
(c) Following a twisted ankle.
(d) At the brink of his death.
3. What does Tom Black feel later that day after he awakes from his dream?
(a) Landed on by a bronco, his last ride.
(b) Thrown from a bronco coming out of the chute.
(c) Jolt of the bronco coming out of the chute.
(d) Slammed against the gate while on the bronco.
4. What is Tom Black's painful trek back up the mountain, naked and completely vulnerable to nature, an act of?
5. Tom Black Bull seems to draw the broncos that do what?
(a) Expose his light, content nature.
(b) Reveal his nasty, yet accepting nature.
(c) Reflect his excited, yet satisfied nature.
(d) Mirror his dark, vicious nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom Black widens his hunt, and while looking for dry wood at one point, comes upon what and makes his kill?
2. Living on the mountain is healing his soul and Tom Black is slowly recalling his former self when he lived how?
3. In the final chapter, where does Tom build his new lodge?
4. After several more seasons, legends about Tom Black Bull start to crop up as well as what new nickname?
5. Tom Black wants to start over again; however, according to the code of the rodeo, where does he have to start?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)