|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom Black Bull's instructor die from?
(a) Being thrown from a horse.
(b) A bad heart, liver, and kidneys.
(c) A gunshot wound.
(d) A brain aneurysm.
2. Tom Black tracks the bear up the mountain, circles back around to where he started, and discovers what?
(a) Only an old sign where it once slept.
(b) Not another sign.
(c) Where it cached a carcass.
(d) Not another fresh sign.
3. His second July riding big rodeos, Tom Black Bull's wild horse smashes into the gate and causes what injuries?
(a) Pierces the horse's chest, breaks Tom's arm and leg.
(b) Pierces the horse's chest, breaks Tom's leg and ribs.
(c) Pierces the horse's chest, breaks Tom's arm and ribs.
(d) Breaks the horse's neck and Tom's arm.
4. How does Tom Black Bull care for his instructor's body?
(a) Collects saloon donations to pay for the funeral.
(b) Offers to pay for the burial.
(c) Leaves it for the city pauper's cemetery.
(d) Buries it at the San Juan ranch.
5. Where does Tom Black still have to face his fear in person?
(a) The desert.
(b) The corral.
(c) The arena.
(d) The mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tom Black leave his clothes bag while he walks up the street?
2. Who initially attempts to help Tom Black deal with his dreams in New York?
3. Living on the mountain is healing his soul and Tom Black is slowly recalling his former self when he lived how?
4. Where does Tom Black head back to after stocking up on supplies?
5. In the final chapter, where does Tom build his new lodge?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)