|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tom Black rides in Madison Square Garden, the newspaper relates that he has killed how many horses?
2. Now that he is about to leave the hospital, Tom Black knows at this phase that he will be alone, raw, and without the shield of what that he has had for so long?
(a) The morbid rodeo crowd.
(b) His anger and violence.
(c) Nurses and doctors.
(d) Harmony of nature, roundness of life.
3. Living on the mountain is healing his soul and Tom Black is slowly recalling his former self when he lived how?
(a) The 'mountain way'.
(b) The 'Ute way'.
(c) The 'old way'.
(d) The 'natural way'.
4. Tom Black obtains the rodeo schedule, intends to make a comeback, and plans to use his summer pay to buy what?
(a) A saddle.
(b) A trailer.
(c) A car.
(d) Hotel rooms and food.
5. What form of exercise does Tom Black use to strengthen his legs?
(a) Jumping rope.
(b) Mountain hiking.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the final chapter, where does Tom build his new lodge?
2. What form of signaling does Albert Left Hand exercise with his dogs that Tom Black attempts again?
3. Tom Black faces a crossroads following his Madison Square Garden rodeo ride; one that starts where?
4. The day following his dream about Blue Elk, Tom Black bathes where?
5. Starved, what does Tom Bull begin cooking for his next meal following breakfast on his initial day at work?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)