|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The wild bronco is a symbol of Tom Black Bull's what?
(a) Spirit after being twisted by the white man.
(b) Love of the outdoors before being twisted by the white man.
(c) Spirit before being twisted by the white man.
(d) Love of nature before being twisted by the white man.
2. How do Tom Black Bull and his teacher later force a Mexican shepherd to make them food?
(a) At gunpoint.
(b) Under threat of clubbing.
(c) At knifepoint.
(d) Under threat of punching.
3. When Tom Black Bull grabs the saddle to steady himself on one bronco, he is chewed out for not riding what?
4. Tom Black Bull seems to draw the broncos that do what?
(a) Mirror his dark, vicious nature.
(b) Expose his light, content nature.
(c) Reflect his excited, yet satisfied nature.
(d) Reveal his nasty, yet accepting nature.
5. After Tom Black Bull's injury heals they go to Colorado, but his instructor is unable to pull the con, so what happens?
(a) They go to Utah, Nevada, and California.
(b) They go to California, Oregon, and Nevada.
(c) They go to Oregon, Idaho, and Nevada.
(d) They go to Wyoming, Idaho, and Utah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What form of signaling does Albert Left Hand exercise with his dogs that Tom Black attempts again?
2. The circle the stars make is juxtaposed to the squareness of what?
3. What does Blue Elk arrange with the agent regarding Tom Black Bull and the bear cub?
4. Who initially attempts to help Tom Black deal with his dreams in New York?
5. Why has Tom Black Bull taken well to caring for the sheep?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)