|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Tom Black Bull assist with the sheep?
(a) Ed Porter.
(b) Charley Huckleberry.
(c) Benny Grayback.
(d) Albert Left Hand.
2. The wild bronco is a symbol of Tom Black Bull's what?
(a) Love of nature before being twisted by the white man.
(b) Spirit before being twisted by the white man.
(c) Spirit after being twisted by the white man.
(d) Love of the outdoors before being twisted by the white man.
3. After Tom Black Bull's injury heals they go to Colorado, but his instructor is unable to pull the con, so what happens?
(a) They go to California, Oregon, and Nevada.
(b) They go to Wyoming, Idaho, and Utah.
(c) They go to Oregon, Idaho, and Nevada.
(d) They go to Utah, Nevada, and California.
4. While en route to rendezvous with her husband, Bessie Black Bull and her son bathe in a ritual cleansing while singing what?
(a) A song to the sunset.
(b) A song for rain.
(c) A song to the sun rising.
(d) A song for clean souls.
5. His second July riding big rodeos, Tom Black Bull's wild horse smashes into the gate and causes what injuries?
(a) Pierces the horse's chest, breaks Tom's leg and ribs.
(b) Pierces the horse's chest, breaks Tom's arm and ribs.
(c) Breaks the horse's neck and Tom's arm.
(d) Pierces the horse's chest, breaks Tom's arm and leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tom Black Bull grabs the saddle to steady himself on one bronco, he is chewed out for not riding what?
2. Who does Tom Black Bull join with to become a bronco rider?
3. Tom Black Bull is given a single room at whose suggestion?
4. Upon Bessie Black Bull's second trip to trade baskets at Jim Thatcher's store, what does she get?
5. What is it that Mary Redmond wants with Tom Black?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)