|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 38 | Part 3, Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom Black Bull tells the Mexican ex-bronco rider that he feels powerless at this point in his life, except for when?
(a) When alone in the mountains.
(b) When riding horses.
(c) When making money.
(d) When alone in the sagebrush.
2. Tom Black Bull is given a single room at whose suggestion?
(a) Rowena Ellis.
(b) Dolly Beaverfoot.
(c) Benny Grayback.
(d) Charley Huckleberry.
3. Who does Tom Black Bull share a room with in the dormitory?
(a) Luther Spotted Dog.
(b) Albert Left Hand.
(c) Frank No Deer.
4. How is George Black Bull killed?
(a) Shot by the sheriff.
(b) He drowns.
(c) Strangled by Blue Elk.
(d) In an avalanche.
5. Who initially attempts to help Tom Black deal with his dreams in New York?
(a) A preacher.
(b) An Indian rodeo hand.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank No Deer buy with the $15 he steals?
2. Tom Black Bull's ego and sense of adventure are fed by what as he assesses himself west of Corpus Christi?
3. Blue Elk knows that life based on the 'old ways' contrasts starkly with how he lives and is what?
4. When late March arrives, Tom Black Bull knows the time has come for what?
5. What is George Bull's demeanor when he arrives at the house following the fight?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)