|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. West of Corpus Christi, Tom Black Bull assesses his life and his riding skills. How many horses have died under him?
(b) 1 at this point.
(c) 2 at this point.
(d) 3 at this point.
2. After Tom Black Bull's injury heals they go to Colorado, but his instructor is unable to pull the con, so what happens?
(a) They go to Utah, Nevada, and California.
(b) They go to Oregon, Idaho, and Nevada.
(c) They go to California, Oregon, and Nevada.
(d) They go to Wyoming, Idaho, and Utah.
3. Tom Black Bull emerges a new man after purchasing new clothing and going to the barber, and draws the attention of whom?
(a) A store clerk.
(b) A new instructor.
(c) A waitress.
(d) A cafe cook.
4. Until he heals more, Tom Black accepts a job doing what that will not be too hard on him?
(b) Store clerking, shelf stocking.
(c) Cattle herding.
(d) Leather cobbling.
5. Who does Tom Black Bull share a room with in the dormitory?
(b) Frank No Deer.
(c) Albert Left Hand.
(d) Luther Spotted Dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom Black Bull tells Benny Grayback that he will agree to acclimate under what condition?
2. When Tom Black Bull realizes he has been betrayed by Blue Elk, what does he fight for?
3. How many days away from the agency school does Blue Elk take Tom Black Bull and the bear cub?
4. What does Tom Black Bull do when Benny Grayback locks him in a room?
5. Walking up the street, Tom Black recognizes what Indian across the road that now looks like a skid row character?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)