|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a local café in Pagosa, four men are staring at Tom Black in his fancy clothes and he feels what?
(a) Proud of his status.
2. How does Tom Black get back to Pagosa?
(a) By hitchhiking.
(b) By plane.
(c) By train.
(d) By bus.
3. After Tom Black Bull's injury heals they go to Colorado, but his instructor is unable to pull the con, so what happens?
(a) They go to California, Oregon, and Nevada.
(b) They go to Utah, Nevada, and California.
(c) They go to Wyoming, Idaho, and Utah.
(d) They go to Oregon, Idaho, and Nevada.
4. What does Blue Elk arrange with the agent regarding Tom Black Bull and the bear cub?
(a) To accompany both to his lodge and release them there.
(b) To kill the cub and release Tom on the mountain.
(c) To kill the cub with his bow and an arrow, and tell Tom he released it.
(d) To accompany them to the mountain, release the cub, and bring Tom back.
5. What does Tom Black Bull do when Benny Grayback locks him in a room?
(a) He climbs out a window, but is caught.
(b) He picks the lock open, but is stopped.
(c) He chants.
(d) He escapes using his ax, but is found.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tom Black Bull share a room with in the dormitory?
2. Tom Black moves on to Thatcher's Market where he purchases what?
3. Having begun to reevaluate his life, Tom Black Bull returns to the hotel and refuses to comply with orders to do what?
4. Tom Black Bull emerges a new man after purchasing new clothing and going to the barber, and draws the attention of whom?
5. Until he heals more, Tom Black accepts a job doing what that will not be too hard on him?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)