Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Scarlett visit Toby in Chapter 17?
2. What outing do Toby and his father go on in Chapter 19?
3. Whose idea is it at the end of Chapter 13 to get Zachary baptized?
4. What does Zachary say that shows Toby he is lying about all his travels?
5. What heirloom does Toby give Scarlett?
What is the primary theme of When Zachary Beaver Came to Town? How does the author present this theme? How does the theme develop throughout the novel?
Name and define the five types of conflict. Which conflict prevailed in this novel? Select a different type of conflict and explain how the story would have differed under that particular type of conflict.
There are four points of view in which literature is written: first person, third person objective, third person limited, and omniscient. Which point of view does the author use in this book? Is this the most effective point of view for this story? Why or why not?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)