|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cal throw at Toby at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) An apple.
(b) Zachary's Bible.
(c) 46 dollars.
(d) A book.
2. How does Toby convince Ferris to preside over the baptism?
(c) By begging.
(d) With Scripture.
3. Who is the photo of that Toby discusses with Miss Myrtie Mae?
(a) The governor.
(b) The Judge.
(c) Her former fiance.
(d) TJ, her grandfather.
4. Who invites Toby and Cal to breakfast Monday morning after the ladybug release?
(b) The Sheriff.
(d) Miss Myrtie Mae.
5. Who does Toby chase in Chapter 19?
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is called the "nicest person in Antler" in Chapter 18?
2. Who gave custody of Zachary to Paulie?
3. As Toby rides with his dad in Chapter 12, what does he miss?
4. Why does Juan carry a golf club around?
5. In the last letter Wayne sent, what does he warn the boys?
Short Essay Questions
1. What words of wisdom does Wayne write to Cal in his last letter?
2. Why is Zachary unhappy when he first learns of the baptism plans?
3. How do Cal, Toby and Kate protect Zachary from jeers at the movie?
4. What steps does the minister tell Toby that must be taken to get baptized?
5. What does Toby's dad tell him during their fishing trip about his own father?
6. Describe the Ladybug Waltz.
7. What good news does Zachary receive after his baptism?
8. Why won't Toby talk to Cal after his brother dies?
9. Toby realizes why Zachary has never been baptized like he promised his mother he would be. What is the reason?
10. Why is Toby so mad at his father when they deliver bait on Saturday?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)