|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about the baptism makes Zachary very happy?
(a) When Ferris signs his Bible.
(b) Having his friends there.
(c) Getting out of the water.
(d) Lack of media attention.
2. Where do Cal and Toby decide to take Zachary in Chapter 13?
(a) To a football game.
(c) To the city pool.
(d) To the drive-in movie.
3. What revelation do Cal and Toby have when they fall into the lake?
(a) They really are best friends.
(b) All of the answers are correct.
(c) They can't find the bike.
(d) How they can get Zachary baptized.
4. What are the photographs Toby and Cal see at the end of Chapter 22?
(a) Toby's mom competing in the talent show.
(b) Zachary's travels around the world.
(c) The day Zachary came to town through the ladybug event.
(d) Zachary's baptism.
5. Why is Toby's father not speaking to him at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) He's mad because Toby skipped the funeral.
(b) He's mad that Toby lied about the Opry fire.
(c) He's busy and left for work early.
(d) He's mad that he hung up on Cal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What night will Zachary be baptized?
2. Who is in awe of the ladybug release?
3. Which character is not at the ladybug event?
4. What does Toby eat for breakfast at the beginning of Chapter 12?
5. Why did Toby go with Cal and Kate to the train depot?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Cal and Toby talk Kate into helping them take Zachary to the movies?
2. How does Kate become involved with Zachary after driving the boys to the movie?
3. Toby realizes why Zachary has never been baptized like he promised his mother he would be. What is the reason?
4. Why won't Toby talk to Cal after his brother dies?
5. What was Juan's real reason for canceling his important date with Scarlett and why didn't he just tell her the truth?
6. What is the rush in getting Zachary baptized?
7. What are two good results from Cal riding his bike into the lake?
8. What good news does Zachary receive after his baptism?
9. Describe the Ladybug Waltz.
10. Why is Zachary unhappy when he first learns of the baptism plans?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)