|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Toby convince Ferris to preside over the baptism?
(b) By begging.
(d) With Scripture.
2. Who arrives just as the friends are beginning the baptism?
(b) The sheriff.
(c) Toby's dad.
3. What does Toby eat for breakfast at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(b) English muffins.
4. Whose idea is it at the end of Chapter 13 to get Zachary baptized?
5. What is Zachary's middle name?
6. Who drives the boys to their destination in Chapter 13?
(b) Toby's dad.
(c) Cal's dad.
7. What does Toby's dad make for breakfast at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) English muffins.
8. Who kicks a crate of ladybugs?
(b) Mr. McKnight.
(c) Mrs. McKnight.
9. Where are Toby and his dad going in Chapter 12?
(a) To the post office.
(b) To a picnic at Cal's farm.
(c) To buy breakfast.
(d) To deliver worms.
10. What about the baptism makes Zachary very happy?
(a) Having his friends there.
(b) Lack of media attention.
(c) When Ferris signs his Bible.
(d) Getting out of the water.
11. What night will Zachary be baptized?
12. Who does Toby blindfold and give a ride on his bike?
13. In the last letter Wayne sent, what does he warn the boys?
(a) That war is not fun and games.
(b) To take care of the ladybugs.
(c) That best friends are hard to come by.
(d) To go to college and get out of Antler.
14. Who throws an apple at Toby?
(a) His father.
(d) The Judge.
15. What revelation do Cal and Toby have when they fall into the lake?
(a) They can't find the bike.
(b) All of the answers are correct.
(c) How they can get Zachary baptized.
(d) They really are best friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What outing do Toby and his father go on in Chapter 19?
2. Why does Toby race to Scarlett's house in Chapter 15?
3. What does Mrs. McKnight say about Toby's mother?
4. What does Toby do when he gets home from Zachary's baptism?
5. Where do Toby and his father go for their Chapter 19 outing?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)