|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about the baptism makes Zachary very happy?
(a) Having his friends there.
(b) When Ferris signs his Bible.
(c) Getting out of the water.
(d) Lack of media attention.
2. Who is the photo of that Toby discusses with Miss Myrtie Mae?
(a) The Judge.
(b) The governor.
(c) TJ, her grandfather.
(d) Her former fiance.
3. What does Mrs. McKnight say about Toby's mother?
(a) She is a great singer.
(b) She is brave to pursue her dream.
(c) She is selfish.
(d) She is crazy to leave her family.
4. How is Zachary transported to his baptism?
(a) In a wagon.
(b) By shopping cart.
(c) By snow cone cart.
(d) By pickup truck.
5. What day of the week begins Chapter 12?
6. Who calls Zachary a freak in Chapter 16?
7. Where do Toby and his father go for their Chapter 19 outing?
(a) The school track.
(b) The country club.
(c) Lake Kiezer.
(d) The bowling alley.
8. What does Toby eat for breakfast at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(b) English muffins.
9. What does Cal throw at Toby at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) An apple.
(b) A book.
(c) Zachary's Bible.
(d) 46 dollars.
10. Why did Toby go with Cal and Kate to the train depot?
(a) To drop off Zachary.
(b) To pick up Wayne.
(c) To pick up Paulie.
(d) To pick up the ladybugs.
11. Where did Toby's dad live before moving to Antler?
(a) Little Rock.
(b) New Orleans.
12. What is Toby's religion?
13. Why does Scarlett visit Toby in Chapter 17?
(a) To ask him to babysit her little sister.
(b) To thank him again for the gift.
(c) To tell him she knows the truth about his mother.
(d) To give back his gift.
14. What does Toby do with the letter he receives from his mother in Chapter 14?
(a) Reads it and throws it away.
(b) Tosses it onto his dresser, unopened.
(c) Throws it in the garbage wtihout reading it.
(d) Tears it into pieces and leaves it on his dresser.
15. In the last letter Wayne sent, what does he warn the boys?
(a) To go to college and get out of Antler.
(b) To take care of the ladybugs.
(c) That best friends are hard to come by.
(d) That war is not fun and games.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who seeks advice from Toby at the beginning of Chapter 18?
2. What is in the bag that Kate takes from Zachary's trailer?
3. What is the release of the ladybugs called?
4. Why is the sheriff waiting at Zachary's trailer?
5. As Toby rides with his dad in Chapter 12, what does he miss?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)