|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Juan carry a golf club around?
(a) To whack people with.
(b) Because it belonged to his father.
(c) To help hide his limp.
(d) He likes golf.
2. Who does Toby first ask about how to get baptized?
(a) His father.
(b) Miss Myrtie Mae.
(d) The sheriff.
3. What outing do Toby and his father go on in Chapter 19?
4. Where do Toby and his father go for their Chapter 19 outing?
(a) The school track.
(b) The country club.
(c) Lake Kiezer.
(d) The bowling alley.
5. Who drives the boys to their destination in Chapter 13?
(b) Cal's dad.
(c) Toby's dad.
6. Where are Toby and his dad going in Chapter 12?
(a) To the post office.
(b) To buy breakfast.
(c) To deliver worms.
(d) To a picnic at Cal's farm.
7. What does Cal throw at Toby at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) Zachary's Bible.
(b) 46 dollars.
(c) An apple.
(d) A book.
8. Who does Toby play ball with in Chapter 20?
(d) The Judge.
9. What does Zachary say that shows Toby he is lying about all his travels?
(a) All the answers are correct.
(b) That he goes to movies all the time.
(c) That he usually travels by limousine.
(d) That he saw this movie already in London, France.
10. What day of the week is the state supposed to pick up Zachary to take him to foster care?
11. Why is Toby's father not speaking to him at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) He's mad that he hung up on Cal.
(b) He's mad because Toby skipped the funeral.
(c) He's mad that Toby lied about the Opry fire.
(d) He's busy and left for work early.
12. How is Zachary transported to his baptism?
(a) By pickup truck.
(b) By snow cone cart.
(c) By shopping cart.
(d) In a wagon.
13. Who throws an apple at Toby?
(a) His father.
(c) The Judge.
14. What does Toby do with the letter he receives from his mother in Chapter 14?
(a) Reads it and throws it away.
(b) Throws it in the garbage wtihout reading it.
(c) Tosses it onto his dresser, unopened.
(d) Tears it into pieces and leaves it on his dresser.
15. Who invites Toby and Cal to breakfast Monday morning after the ladybug release?
(c) Miss Myrtie Mae.
(d) The Sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is cleaning out Zachary's septic tank?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 13, how much time has passed since Paulie left?
3. Where did Toby's dad live before moving to Antler?
4. What about the baptism makes Zachary very happy?
5. Whose idea is it at the end of Chapter 13 to get Zachary baptized?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)