|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which famous golfer is admired throughout this book?
(a) Jack Nicholas.
(b) Lee Trevino.
(c) Tiger Woods.
(d) Robert Palmer.
2. What is Zachary's middle name?
3. What does Cal throw at Toby at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) Zachary's Bible.
(b) An apple.
(c) 46 dollars.
(d) A book.
4. Who gave custody of Zachary to Paulie?
(a) Zachary's mother.
(b) Zachary's jailed uncle.
(c) Zachary's father.
(d) An aunt who liked to travel.
5. What are the photographs Toby and Cal see at the end of Chapter 22?
(a) The day Zachary came to town through the ladybug event.
(b) Zachary's travels around the world.
(c) Zachary's baptism.
(d) Toby's mom competing in the talent show.
6. Who does Toby flatter by saying he is the strongest person Toby knows?
(b) The sheriff.
(c) His father.
7. Which character gives an apology in Chapter 18?
8. Who does Toby blindfold and give a ride on his bike?
9. What does Toby do with the letter he receives from his mother in Chapter 14?
(a) Reads it and throws it away.
(b) Tosses it onto his dresser, unopened.
(c) Tears it into pieces and leaves it on his dresser.
(d) Throws it in the garbage wtihout reading it.
10. What does Zachary say that shows Toby he is lying about all his travels?
(a) That he saw this movie already in London, France.
(b) All the answers are correct.
(c) That he goes to movies all the time.
(d) That he usually travels by limousine.
11. Which character is not at the ladybug event?
(d) Miss Myrtie Mae.
12. How is Zachary transported to his baptism?
(a) In a wagon.
(b) By pickup truck.
(c) By shopping cart.
(d) By snow cone cart.
13. Whose idea is it at the end of Chapter 13 to get Zachary baptized?
14. What heirloom does Toby give Scarlett?
(a) Diamond earrings.
(b) A gold bracelet.
(c) A pearl ring.
(d) A pearl necklace.
15. Who is cleaning out Zachary's septic tank?
(a) The sheriff and local plumber.
(b) Mr. McKnight.
(c) Toby and Ferris.
(d) Cal and Toby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Toby's religion?
2. Who does Toby play ball with in Chapter 20?
3. Who does Toby chase in Chapter 19?
4. Why does Juan carry a golf club around?
5. What is in the bag that Kate takes from Zachary's trailer?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)