|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, who breaks a date without giving a reason?
2. Who agrees to cut Myrtie Mae's lawn throughout the summer?
3. Which day of the week will Myrtie Mae's lawn get cut?
4. When leaving the lookout post in Chapter 6, where does Toby have to stop for his dad?
(a) The Dairy Maid.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The bowling alley.
(d) The post office.
5. What one item in the trailer looks like it is not sterile?
(a) The lighting.
(b) The plexiglass.
(c) A bookshelf.
(d) The door.
6. What does Wayne compare war to so Cal can understand it?
(a) Fighting with Toby.
(c) Playing with little green Army soldier toys.
(d) Water balloon fights.
7. Who stops the people from teasing Zachary in Chapter 7?
(a) Miss Myrtie Mae.
(c) Toby and Cal.
(d) The Sheriff.
8. After the contest, when does Toby's mother plan to return home?
(a) In two weeks.
(b) In two days.
(c) The very next day.
9. What does Toby do when he enters Scarlett's bedroom?
(a) Sniffs her lip gloss.
(b) Sprays her perfume to smell it.
(c) Gawks at himself in the mirror.
(d) Uses her hair brush.
10. What kind of flag is in front of Cal's house?
(a) A Confederate flag.
(b) A windsock flag.
(c) An American flag.
(d) A decorative one with an M on it.
11. What does Cal think Zachary is lying about in Chapter 7?
(a) Being baptised.
(b) Having a girlfriend.
(c) Weighing 600 lbs.
(d) How he got all his baseball cards.
12. What does the sideshow feature?
(a) The fattest boy in the world.
(b) The shortest boy in the world.
(c) The tallest boy in the world.
(d) A boy with a goat head.
13. What is the sheriff's favorite animal?
14. Who breaks the trailer window?
15. Who in Toby's house is usually dressed before anyone else?
(a) Toby's mother.
(b) Toby's dad.
(d) Toby's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is planning to meet Juan in Chapter 1?
2. Why does Paulie give Ferris an envelope of money?
3. What is used by teasers to hit Zachary's trailer?
4. Who takes tickets at the sideshow?
5. Where does Cal live?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)