|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used by teasers to hit Zachary's trailer?
(d) Glass drink bottles.
2. What is the sheriff's favorite animal?
3. Where do Toby and Cal leave a sack of groceries?
(a) On Zachary's step.
(b) At the bowling alley.
(c) At the grocery store.
(d) At the food pantry.
4. What one item in the trailer looks like it is not sterile?
(a) The plexiglass.
(b) The lighting.
(c) A bookshelf.
(d) The door.
5. Who mows the school lawn in Chapter 4?
(b) The town bully.
6. Who built the dam at Gossimer Lake?
(a) The Girl Scouts.
(b) The First Baptist men's group.
(c) The Boy Scouts.
(d) The Shriners.
7. What soundtrack is Kate listening to while sewing in Chapter 4?
(a) The Sound of Music.
(b) The Wizard of Oz.
(c) Saturday Night Fever.
(d) Beach Blanket Bingo.
8. Who is the youngest of four kids?
9. Who phones while Toby is at Scarlett's house?
(a) The Sheriff.
(b) Miss Myrtie Mae.
10. Who wants to get out of the sideshow line to get something to eat?
11. What skill was Juan teaching Scarlett that Toby does not have?
12. Why is Mr. Wilson in a good mood in Chapter 5?
(a) Because he won a big case in court.
(b) Because the post office was closed for a holiday.
(c) Because Lee Trevino won the British Open.
(d) Because he won the town's lottery.
13. Who took the foil off the cake that Toby hid in the bushes?
14. What kind of walls block off the sideshow boy from the visitors?
(c) Wooden with viewing holes cut in.
15. Who stops the people from teasing Zachary in Chapter 7?
(a) The Sheriff.
(c) Toby and Cal.
(d) Miss Myrtie Mae.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarlett do when her sister tells what Toby did in her room?
2. Who hits Zachary's trailer?
3. Who takes tickets at the sideshow?
4. As Toby sits at the lake in Chapter 3, what keeps him from wading into it?
5. What does Toby learn in the letter he receives in Chapter 11?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)