|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 13, how much time has passed since Paulie left?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two days.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
2. Where is the farm that Cal's father owns?
(a) In their backyard.
(b) Outside of town.
(c) At his grandfather's house.
(d) At a house he inherited from his mother.
3. What do Toby and Cal see as Mr. Wilson drives them away from Zachary's trailer?
(a) Kate taking her driving test.
(b) Zachary reaches out to get the food off the step.
(c) A billboard with Toby's mom on it.
(d) The sheriff stopping at Zachary's trailer.
4. What one item in the trailer looks like it is not sterile?
(a) The lighting.
(b) A bookshelf.
(c) The door.
(d) The plexiglass.
5. What does Toby learn in the letter he receives in Chapter 11?
(a) That his mother is not coming home.
(b) That Paulie is mad because he's been hanging out with Zachary.
(c) That Wayne wants Cal to write to him.
(d) The Cal knows Toby wrote a letter on his behalf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Toby wake up early Friday morning in Chapter 9?
2. What outing do Toby and his father go on in Chapter 19?
3. Which book do Toby and Cal use as the authoritative resource in their research?
4. Who does Toby first ask about how to get baptized?
5. What kind of flag is in front of Cal's house?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)