|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kate the last Antler High School junior to get her driver's license?
(a) She can't pass the written test.
(b) She ran a red light during her driving test.
(c) She ran into the sheriff's car while taking her driving test.
(d) She can't parallel park.
2. How does Zachary explain the lack of minister notes in his Bible?
(a) He said the minister couldn't write.
(b) He couldn't find the Bible when he got baptized.
(c) The minister didn't speak English.
(d) He said he was almost baptized.
3. What cuts the lakeside dance short in Chapter 8?
(b) A girlfriend.
(c) The radio batteries die.
(d) A boyfriend.
4. Who takes tickets at the sideshow?
(b) Mr. Jones.
5. Why does Scarlett visit Toby in Chapter 17?
(a) To tell him she knows the truth about his mother.
(b) To ask him to babysit her little sister.
(c) To give back his gift.
(d) To thank him again for the gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kicks a crate of ladybugs?
2. What kind of flag is in front of Cal's house?
3. What do Toby and Cal see as Mr. Wilson drives them away from Zachary's trailer?
4. Who tells the boys that Kate passed her driving test?
5. Which character gives an apology in Chapter 18?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)