|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children notice on a bookshelf?
(a) Lots of comic books.
(b) Lots of encyclopedias and a gold box.
(c) Some puzzles and a few books.
(d) Mostly mystery books.
2. As Toby recalls the night his mother packed, what song does he remember her singing?
(a) "Amazing Grace."
(b) "That's All Right, Mama."
(c) "Hey, Good Looking."
(d) "All My Exes Live in Texas."
3. Where is Antler located?
(a) In the Florida panhandle.
(b) In the Arkansas panhandle.
(c) In the Texas panhandle.
(d) In the Oklahoma panhandle.
4. Why is Mr. Wilson in a good mood in Chapter 5?
(a) Because he won a big case in court.
(b) Because Lee Trevino won the British Open.
(c) Because he won the town's lottery.
(d) Because the post office was closed for a holiday.
5. Which war did the bowling alley owner miss due to an injury?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has caused Antler's population to decrease?
2. What gets torn when Cal disturbs Kate in Chapter 4?
3. What does Cal leave on the steps of Zachary's trailer?
4. Where does Cal live?
5. What does the community discuss over lunch at the diner in Chapter 5?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)