|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who encourages Cal to write a letter?
(d) Myrtie Mae.
2. What has caused Antler's population to decrease?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
(b) A super store closed all the small businesses.
(c) Industry layoffs.
(d) Farm foreclosures.
3. Which book do Toby and Cal use as the authoritative resource in their research?
(a) The dictionary.
(b) A world atlas.
(c) The World Book Encyclopedia.
(d) The Guiness Book of World Records.
4. What soundtrack is Kate listening to while sewing in Chapter 4?
(a) Beach Blanket Bingo.
(b) Saturday Night Fever.
(c) The Wizard of Oz.
(d) The Sound of Music.
5. When Toby and Cal leave their lookout post in Chapter 6, what is dropped?
(a) A candy bar.
(b) A quarter.
(c) A letter.
(d) A dollar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toby's dad serve for dinner in Chapter 3?
2. In Antler, what often blows in the wind like snow?
3. Who is planning to meet Juan in Chapter 1?
4. What does Wayne compare war to so Cal can understand it?
5. Who tells the boys that Kate passed her driving test?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)