|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Antler, what often blows in the wind like snow?
(a) Shaved ice from the snow cone stands.
(b) Styrofoam from the factory.
(c) Wood shavings from the logging industry.
(d) Cotton from the gin.
2. What human comparison does Tara use to try to understand the magnitude of the featured sideshow person?
(b) Uncle Billy.
(c) Santa Claus.
3. What does the sideshow feature?
(a) The fattest boy in the world.
(b) The shortest boy in the world.
(c) A boy with a goat head.
(d) The tallest boy in the world.
4. Who almost gets in trouble while viewing the sideshow?
5. What kind of flag is in front of Cal's house?
(a) A decorative one with an M on it.
(b) An American flag.
(c) A Confederate flag.
(d) A windsock flag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kate the last Antler High School junior to get her driver's license?
2. What was hauling the sideshow trailer?
3. Who begins to make fun of the featured sideshow person?
4. What does Cal's father use to control pests in his garden?
5. Who sticks up for the featured sideshow person when another child begins to taunt?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)