|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which boy is left alone at the end of Chapter 4?
2. As Toby recalls the night his mother packed, what song does he remember her singing?
(a) "Hey, Good Looking."
(b) "Amazing Grace."
(c) "All My Exes Live in Texas."
(d) "That's All Right, Mama."
3. Who almost gets in trouble while viewing the sideshow?
4. Which war did the bowling alley owner miss due to an injury?
5. Who begins to make fun of the featured sideshow person?
Short Answer Questions
1. What gets torn when Cal disturbs Kate in Chapter 4?
2. What human comparison does Tara use to try to understand the magnitude of the featured sideshow person?
3. In Antler, what often blows in the wind like snow?
4. Where does the sideshow trailer stop when it rolls into town?
5. Who wants to get out of the sideshow line to get something to eat?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)