|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the farm that Cal's father owns?
(a) In their backyard.
(b) Outside of town.
(c) At his grandfather's house.
(d) At a house he inherited from his mother.
2. Who mows the school lawn in Chapter 4?
(a) The town bully.
3. Which day of the week will Myrtie Mae's lawn get cut?
4. What do Toby and Cal take to their lookout spot in the beginning of Chapter 7?
(b) A hand held video game.
(c) A tape measure.
5. Who or what does the sheriff have with him in his patrol car as he drives by the sideshow line?
(a) Cal's brother.
(b) A prisoner.
(c) Toby's mother.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What human comparison does Tara use to try to understand the magnitude of the featured sideshow person?
2. Who gets hit in the bottom by a rock?
3. Who takes tickets at the sideshow?
4. Who considered becoming a preacher?
5. Why is Mr. Wilson in a good mood in Chapter 5?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)