|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets hit in the bottom by a rock?
2. Who mows the school lawn in Chapter 4?
(a) The town bully.
3. What do Toby and Cal want to research at the library?
(a) The cost of area amusement parks to plan a day trip.
(b) Whether Zachary Beaver is the fattest kid in the world.
(c) Colleges that will get them far from Antler.
(d) The population of nearby towns.
4. How do Toby and Cal pass time while waiting at their lookout post?
(a) By playing video games.
(b) By making up stories about Paulie.
(c) By measuring things.
(d) By eating.
5. Which boy is left alone at the end of Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Cal and Toby shout names at in Chapter 4?
2. Who built the dam at Gossimer Lake?
3. What is the sideshow boy doing while viewers stop by to see him?
4. What human comparison does Tara use to try to understand the magnitude of the featured sideshow person?
5. Where does Mr. Wilson take Toby for lunch in Chapter 5?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)