|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose idea is it at the end of Chapter 13 to get Zachary baptized?
2. Which day of the week will Myrtie Mae's lawn get cut?
3. Who gets kissed on the cheek at the end of Chapter 8?
4. Who is not mentioned in the letter Toby writes in Chapter 8?
5. Who built the dam at Gossimer Lake?
(a) The Boy Scouts.
(b) The First Baptist men's group.
(c) The Girl Scouts.
(d) The Shriners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cal leave on the steps of Zachary's trailer?
2. As Toby recalls the night his mother packed, what song does he remember her singing?
3. How does Toby's mother finish in the singing competition?
4. Where is the farm that Cal's father owns?
5. What kind of flag is in front of Cal's house?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)