|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who encourages Cal to write a letter?
(c) Myrtie Mae.
2. Who are Toby and Cal spying on at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) The sheriff.
(b) Myrtie Mae.
(d) Mr. McKnight.
3. Who asks Cal to write a letter?
(d) Myrtie Mae.
4. What does Toby learn in the letter he receives in Chapter 11?
(a) That Paulie is mad because he's been hanging out with Zachary.
(b) The Cal knows Toby wrote a letter on his behalf.
(c) That his mother is not coming home.
(d) That Wayne wants Cal to write to him.
5. Where do Toby and Cal go to see all of Antler?
(a) The bowling alley roof.
(b) The highest fire escape at the school.
(c) Gossimer Lake.
(d) The second floor of Toby's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zachary explain the lack of minister notes in his Bible?
2. Who picks up the grocery sack that has been left in Chapter 6?
3. To whom was Myrtie Mae rumored to be engaged?
4. When Toby and Cal leave their lookout post in Chapter 6, what is dropped?
5. Who does Toby receive a letter from in Chapter 11?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)