|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Toby's father not speaking to him at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) He's mad because Toby skipped the funeral.
(b) He's mad that Toby lied about the Opry fire.
(c) He's mad that he hung up on Cal.
(d) He's busy and left for work early.
2. When Toby and Cal leave their lookout post in Chapter 6, what is dropped?
(a) A quarter.
(b) A dollar.
(c) A candy bar.
(d) A letter.
3. Who is cleaning out Zachary's septic tank?
(a) The sheriff and local plumber.
(b) Cal and Toby.
(c) Mr. McKnight.
(d) Toby and Ferris.
4. Who encourages Cal to write a letter?
(c) Myrtie Mae.
5. Who took the foil off the cake that Toby hid in the bushes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toby learn in the letter he receives in Chapter 11?
2. Who does Toby receive a letter from in Chapter 11?
3. What does Wayne compare war to so Cal can understand it?
4. Where do Toby and Cal leave a sack of groceries?
5. What was made of the foil taken from the cake?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)