|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took the foil off the cake that Toby hid in the bushes?
2. What does Wayne compare war to so Cal can understand it?
(a) Playing with little green Army soldier toys.
(c) Fighting with Toby.
(d) Water balloon fights.
3. How does Zachary explain the lack of minister notes in his Bible?
(a) He said he was almost baptized.
(b) He couldn't find the Bible when he got baptized.
(c) The minister didn't speak English.
(d) He said the minister couldn't write.
4. When leaving the lookout post in Chapter 6, where does Toby have to stop for his dad?
(a) The Dairy Maid.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The post office.
(d) The bowling alley.
5. Why does Scarlett visit Toby in Chapter 17?
(a) To give back his gift.
(b) To tell him she knows the truth about his mother.
(c) To ask him to babysit her little sister.
(d) To thank him again for the gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Toby's father not speaking to him at the beginning of Chapter 17?
2. Where do Toby and Cal leave a sack of groceries?
3. Who is cleaning out Zachary's septic tank?
4. Who encourages Cal to write a letter?
5. What was made of the foil taken from the cake?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)