|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Toby receive a letter from in Chapter 11?
(d) His mother.
2. Why does Toby pick up the dropped item he finds in Chapter 6?
(a) To spend it at the store.
(b) To throw it away.
(c) To give it to Zachary to eat.
(d) To return it to Cal.
3. Why does Scarlett visit Toby in Chapter 17?
(a) To ask him to babysit her little sister.
(b) To thank him again for the gift.
(c) To give back his gift.
(d) To tell him she knows the truth about his mother.
4. How do the boys know the grocery bag has been seen?
(a) They see Zachary move the curtain.
(b) The food pantry manager thanked them for the donation.
(c) The grocery store manager said he took it to Zachary by mistake.
(d) Ferris said an old lady left with it.
5. What was made of the foil taken from the cake?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A crown.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A bird feeder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Toby's father not speaking to him at the beginning of Chapter 17?
2. What does Toby learn in the letter he receives in Chapter 11?
3. What famous French landmark does Zachary tell Cal and Toby about in Chapter 11?
4. Who encourages Cal to write a letter?
5. Where do Toby and Cal leave a sack of groceries?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)