1. Where does the sideshow trailer stop when it rolls into town?
(a) Diary Maid parking lot.
(b) The school parking lot.
(c) The library.
(d) Antler post office.
2. What was hauling the sideshow trailer?
(a) A Jeep.
(b) A pickup truck.
(c) A Chevy Vega.
(d) A Thunderbird.
3. What does the sideshow feature?
(a) The shortest boy in the world.
(b) The fattest boy in the world.
(c) A boy with a goat head.
(d) The tallest boy in the world.
4. How much does it cost to view the sideshow?
5. Who wants to get out of the sideshow line to get something to eat?
6. Why do the children stay in line instead of going to eat?
(a) They don't want to lose their place in line.
(b) They don't have enough money to eat, plus see the sideshow.
(c) There's nothing good to eat.
(d) Because no one ever stays in Antler very long. They didn't want to miss the show.
This section contains 4,036 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)