1. Where does the sideshow trailer stop when it rolls into town?
(a) Diary Maid parking lot.
(b) The library.
(c) Antler post office.
(d) The school parking lot.
2. What was hauling the sideshow trailer?
(a) A Thunderbird.
(b) A Chevy Vega.
(c) A Jeep.
(d) A pickup truck.
3. What does the sideshow feature?
(a) The shortest boy in the world.
(b) The tallest boy in the world.
(c) The fattest boy in the world.
(d) A boy with a goat head.
4. How much does it cost to view the sideshow?
5. Who wants to get out of the sideshow line to get something to eat?
6. Why do the children stay in line instead of going to eat?
(a) They don't want to lose their place in line.
(b) There's nothing good to eat.
(c) Because no one ever stays in Antler very long. They didn't want to miss the show.
(d) They don't have enough money to eat, plus see the sideshow.
This section contains 4,036 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)