Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annemarie's father bring to the sleepover?
2. Miranda, Colin and Annemarie realize that the sandwich shop owner is __________________.
3. What is Miranda's mother's mood when she comes home from work in Chapter 26?
4. What does Louisa tell Miranda when Louisa comes to Miranda's apartment in Chapter 26?
5. Who is called to go to the nurse's office at school?
Essay Topic 1
The theme of time travel will be an important one in the novel. How does the author begin to build this theme? Give examples of time travel throughout the book.
Essay Topic 2
The author uses several instances of foreshadowing in the story. Explain what foreshadowing is and cite at least two examples making sure to explain what makes each an instance of foreshadowing.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Rebecca Stead's writing style. How is she different from other writers of her time? What are some of her characteristic writing techniques? Identify some examples of her style in WHEN YOU REACH ME.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)