Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annemarie's father bring to the sleepover?
2. Miranda, Colin and Annemarie realize that the sandwich shop owner is __________________.
3. What is Miranda's mother's mood when she comes home from work in Chapter 26?
4. What does Louisa tell Miranda when Louisa comes to Miranda's apartment in Chapter 26?
5. Who is called to go to the nurse's office at school?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Miranda and Julia. Both girls had and have influence over Annemarie but have their hold on her in very different ways. Why are their differences classic examples of conflict in drama? What other similarities and dissimilarities are there between the two characters?
Essay Topic 2
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of disappointment. Identify at least two characters who either embody or experience disappointment then cite an example to support your answers.
Essay Topic 3
What is the overall setting for the novel? Be sure to include geography, time period and any pertinent popular culture events. Why did Stead choose to use these places in the novel?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)