|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Julia in Chapter 25?
2. Where do Miranda and her mother go for entertainment in Chapter 40?
3. Who would Miranda like to befriend?
4. Julia's family has just returned from a trip to ___________________.
5. When Miranda sees Marcus on the street one day she asks him questions about _________________.
Essay Topic 1
The author uses several instances of foreshadowing in the story. Explain what foreshadowing is and cite at least two examples making sure to explain what makes each an instance of foreshadowing.
Essay Topic 2
Miranda spends some alone time throughout the novel to contemplate her life. What does she think about? What conclusions does she arrive at? Explain why she is in a contemplative mood at this point in time.
Essay Topic 3
Project into the future ten years after the end of the novel and write a brief synopsis for Miranda's life. Where will she be living? Who will be present in her life? Will she have had any more experiences with time travel? Explain.
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)