|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miranda afraid of in Chapter 25?
(a) That her mother will want to move out of state.
(b) That her mother won't get on the game show.
(c) That her mother will marry Richard.
(d) That Annemarie will want to be Julia's best friend again.
2. Who would Miranda like to befriend?
3. What do Miranda and her mother think may have happened to the item in #99?
4. Why does Marcus tell Miranda that he hit Sal?
(a) Because he tripped him.
(b) Because he flirted with his girlfriend.
(c) Because he called him an obscene name.
(d) Mostly to see what would happen.
5. What is Miranda's mother's mood when she comes home from work in Chapter 26?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the content of the fourth note?
2. Why does Miranda get in trouble with her mother?
3. What is notable about the gift in #134?
4. What is the name of Miranda's favorite book?
5. Where do Miranda and her mother go for entertainment in Chapter 40?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Quack's reaction when he sees Marcus on the street?
2. What are some of the things that Julia does to annoy Miranda and Annemarie?
3. What does Miranda receive from Richard for Christmas and why does it frighten Miranda?
4. How does the author use foreshadowing regarding Miranda's not telling Sal that he should no longer fear Marcus?
5. What is Miranda's new outlook on life regarding how she is going to treat people?
6. What is missing from the apartment one day and what do Miranda and her mother think about what has happened?
7. How does the author use foreshadowing in the scene where Marcus and Julia try to explain time travel to Miranda?
8. How does Miranda learn about Annemarie's disease?
9. Why do Annemarie, Colin and Miranda all quit their jobs after they get them back?
10. Why does Miranda start calling Julia "Swiss Miss"?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)