|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miranda notice about Sal when she walks home from school behind him in Chapter 28?
(a) He is frightened when he sees Marcus.
(b) He is texting.
(c) He seems sad.
(d) He has a limp.
2. Where do Miranda and her mother go for entertainment in Chapter 40?
(a) The theater.
(b) The bookstore.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The movies.
3. What does Miranda ask Marcus in Chapter 31?
(a) Why he hit Sal.
(b) If he wants to study together.
(c) If he can help her with French homework.
(d) If he wants to go to the dance.
4. Why does Miranda take a girl in her class to the bathroom?
(a) The girl is on crutches.
(b) The girl is too shy to ask.
(c) The girl is new to the school.
(d) The girl is in a wheelchair.
5. Why does the sandwich shop owner ban the person in #129 from the shop?
(a) She/he has been fired.
(b) She/he is black.
(c) She/he has stolen from him.
(d) She/he is a troublemaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the sandwich shop owner ban from the shop?
2. What is notable about the gift in #134?
3. In Chapter 35, Annemarie sleeps over at ______________ house.
4. What new nickname does Miranda have for Julia?
5. What shocks Miranda the morning after the sleepover?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Miranda happy when Julia is thrown out of the sandwich shop again?
2. Why do Annemarie, Colin and Miranda all quit their jobs after they get them back?
3. What is Miranda's new outlook on life regarding how she is going to treat people?
4. Why does Miranda start calling Julia "Swiss Miss"?
5. How does Miranda learn about Annemarie's disease?
6. What does Miranda receive from Richard for Christmas and why does it frighten Miranda?
7. What is the significance of the third note which Miranda finds in her coat pocket?
8. How does Miranda react to Julia's assertiveness in this section?
9. How does Miranda change the way she views people after the way the sandwich shop owner treated Julia?
10. What do Marcus and Julia attempt to explain to Miranda one day?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)