|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miranda sees words scratched into the surface of ____________________.
(a) a window.
(b) a sign.
(c) a car.
(d) the mailbox.
2. What does Julia do to Miranda during class?
(a) Texts her.
(b) Shoots a rubber band at her.
(c) Unhooks her backpack.
(d) Pokes her.
3. Where do Miranda and Annemarie run into Julia?
(a) The library.
(b) The Dairy Queen.
(c) The school bathrooms.
(d) The mall.
4. What does Miranda find in the pocket of her winter coat in Chapter 30?
(a) A ticket stub.
(b) A dollar.
(c) A note.
5. All the mysterious notes have mentioned that the note's writer is _________________________.
(a) coming to save the whales.
(b) coming to save non-believers.
(c) coming to save the world.
(d) coming to save a friend of Miranda's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Annemarie at school in Chapter 27?
2. What does the homeless man ask Annemarie about in Chapter 33?
3. Who makes Annemarie's lunch for her every day?
4. What does Miranda give to a homeless man when she walks home from school in Chapter 33?
5. What has been stolen from the sandwich shop?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Miranda react to Julia's assertiveness in this section?
2. What does Miranda see scratched into the mailbox after the homeless man saves Sal?
3. What happens after Miranda phones Annemarie on New Year's Day?
4. How does the author use foreshadowing in the scene where Marcus and Julia try to explain time travel to Miranda?
5. How does Miranda change the way she views people after the way the sandwich shop owner treated Julia?
6. What do Marcus and Julia attempt to explain to Miranda one day?
7. Why does Miranda start calling Julia "Swiss Miss"?
8. What is Miranda's new outlook on life regarding how she is going to treat people?
9. What are some of the things that Julia does to annoy Miranda and Annemarie?
10. When does Miranda finally understand what the writer of the notes meant when he said he was coming to save her friend?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)