|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Annemarie at school in Chapter 27?
(a) She falls down the stairs.
(b) She wins the class president election.
(c) She wins the spelling bee.
(d) She has a seizure.
2. Miranda and __________________ make amends and become friends again in Chapter 40.
3. What does Miranda's mother tell Miranda about Richard in Chapter 34?
(a) Richard wants to get married.
(b) Richard was in a car accident.
(c) Richard is moving out of state.
(d) Richard got a promotion.
4. What does Miranda's mother practice in Chapter 21?
(b) Game show questions.
5. Who saves the person in #151?
(a) The homeless man.
(b) A mailman.
(d) The paramedics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is called to go to the nurse's office at school?
2. Miranda sees words scratched into the surface of ____________________.
3. Miranda, Colin and Annemarie realize that the sandwich shop owner is __________________.
4. Who comes to Miranda's door in Chapter 43 to give her a kiss?
5. What new nickname does Miranda have for Julia?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Miranda change the way she views people after the way the sandwich shop owner treated Julia?
2. What does Miranda see scratched into the mailbox after the homeless man saves Sal?
3. Why is Miranda happy when Julia is thrown out of the sandwich shop again?
4. What is the climax of the novel?
5. How does the homeless man save Sal in Chapter 45?
6. Where does Miranda find the fourth and final note from the stranger and what questions remain for her?
7. How does Miranda react to Julia's assertiveness in this section?
8. What is Miranda's new outlook on life regarding how she is going to treat people?
9. How does Miranda learn about Annemarie's disease?
10. What does Miranda receive from Richard for Christmas and why does it frighten Miranda?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)