|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Miranda and Annemarie run into Julia?
(a) The mall.
(b) The library.
(c) The Dairy Queen.
(d) The school bathrooms.
2. What new nickname does Miranda have for Julia?
(a) Stoolie Julie.
(b) The J Factor.
(c) Nerdie Gerdie.
(d) Swiss Miss.
3. Miranda, Colin and Annemarie realize that the sandwich shop owner is __________________.
(a) prejudiced against black people.
(b) a philanthropist.
(c) a military veteran.
(d) a single father.
4. What does the person in #113 do when seeing Marcus?
(b) Turns in a panic.
(d) Runs away.
5. What did Sal always do when he spent the night at Miranda's?
(a) Played video games.
(b) Left in the middle of the night.
(c) Stayed up all night.
(d) Made prank phone calls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Annemarie at school in Chapter 27?
2. What is the content of the fourth note?
3. What is notable about the gift in #134?
4. Why does Miranda go to Julia's house in Chapter 44?
5. Miranda calls Annemarie from _________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Miranda find the fourth and final note from the stranger and what questions remain for her?
2. Why are Annemarie, Colin and Miranda fired from their jobs and what do they do to try to get them back?
3. What does Miranda receive from Richard for Christmas and why does it frighten Miranda?
4. What is Miranda's new outlook on life regarding how she is going to treat people?
5. Why does Miranda start calling Julia "Swiss Miss"?
6. What is missing from the apartment one day and what do Miranda and her mother think about what has happened?
7. Why is Miranda happy when Julia is thrown out of the sandwich shop again?
8. What do Marcus and Julia attempt to explain to Miranda one day?
9. When does Miranda finally understand what the writer of the notes meant when he said he was coming to save her friend?
10. What is the significance of the third note which Miranda finds in her coat pocket?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)