|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the last note found?
(a) In Richard's shoe.
(b) In a cereal box.
(c) In a coffee cup.
(d) In a mailbox.
2. What does Julia do to Miranda during class?
(a) Shoots a rubber band at her.
(b) Texts her.
(c) Pokes her.
(d) Unhooks her backpack.
3. What did Sal always do when he spent the night at Miranda's?
(a) Played video games.
(b) Stayed up all night.
(c) Made prank phone calls.
(d) Left in the middle of the night.
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the words in #153?
5. Richard cannot find __________________ that he left in the apartment.
(a) a cigarette lighter.
(b) a pair of shoes.
(c) a deck of cards.
(d) an umbrella.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annemarie's father bring to the sleepover?
2. When Miranda sees Marcus on the street one day she asks him questions about _________________.
3. Who saves the person in #151?
4. What holiday is it in Chapter 40?
5. Who would Miranda like to befriend?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author use foreshadowing in the scene where Marcus and Julia try to explain time travel to Miranda?
2. How does Miranda change the way she views people after the way the sandwich shop owner treated Julia?
3. How does the homeless man save Sal in Chapter 45?
4. How does the author use foreshadowing regarding Miranda's not telling Sal that he should no longer fear Marcus?
5. What is the significance of the third note which Miranda finds in her coat pocket?
6. Where does Miranda find the fourth and final note from the stranger and what questions remain for her?
7. What is the climax of the novel?
8. What is the Quack's reaction when he sees Marcus on the street?
9. What are some of the things that Julia does to annoy Miranda and Annemarie?
10. Why do Annemarie, Colin and Miranda all quit their jobs after they get them back?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)