|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miranda calls Annemarie from _________________.
(a) the sandwich shop phone.
(b) her home phone.
(c) her cell phone.
(d) a payphone.
2. The sandwich shop owner refuses to give _______________ a job.
3. Who does not recognize Miranda in the hall at school?
4. What does Julia do to Miranda during class?
(a) Texts her.
(b) Shoots a rubber band at her.
(c) Pokes her.
(d) Unhooks her backpack.
5. What happens to Miranda, Colin and Annemarie's jobs at the sandwich shop?
(a) They get more responsibility.
(b) They get more money.
(c) They are fired.
(d) They get more hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Julia criticize Annemarie?
2. Where does Miranda find the missing rolls?
3. What is the name of Miranda's favorite book?
4. What does Miranda give to a homeless man when she walks home from school in Chapter 33?
5. Why does the sandwich shop owner ban the person in #129 from the shop?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Quack's reaction when he sees Marcus on the street?
2. Why do Annemarie, Colin and Miranda all quit their jobs after they get them back?
3. How does the author use foreshadowing in the scene where Marcus and Julia try to explain time travel to Miranda?
4. How does the homeless man save Sal in Chapter 45?
5. Why is Miranda so surprised and happy when Annemarie is still at her house the morning after a sleepover?
6. Where does Miranda find the fourth and final note from the stranger and what questions remain for her?
7. What is missing from the apartment one day and what do Miranda and her mother think about what has happened?
8. What are some of the things that Julia does to annoy Miranda and Annemarie?
9. How does Miranda change the way she views people after the way the sandwich shop owner treated Julia?
10. Why does Miranda start calling Julia "Swiss Miss"?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)