|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miranda sees words scratched into the surface of ____________________.
(a) the mailbox.
(b) a sign.
(c) a car.
(d) a window.
2. What holiday is it in Chapter 40?
(c) New Year's.
(d) Fourth of July.
3. What does the person in #113 do when seeing Marcus?
(a) Turns in a panic.
(d) Runs away.
4. The sandwich shop owner refuses to give _______________ a job.
5. Who does not recognize Miranda in the hall at school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Miranda and Annemarie run into Julia?
2. What does Miranda give to a homeless man when she walks home from school in Chapter 33?
3. What does Miranda notice about Sal when she walks home from school behind him in Chapter 28?
4. How does Miranda feel about what happens to Julia in #93?
5. Who does the sandwich shop owner ban from the shop?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Miranda react to Julia's assertiveness in this section?
2. What is the Quack's reaction when he sees Marcus on the street?
3. What do Marcus and Julia attempt to explain to Miranda one day?
4. What happens after Miranda phones Annemarie on New Year's Day?
5. Why is Miranda so surprised and happy when Annemarie is still at her house the morning after a sleepover?
6. What is missing from the apartment one day and what do Miranda and her mother think about what has happened?
7. How does the author use foreshadowing in the scene where Marcus and Julia try to explain time travel to Miranda?
8. What is Miranda's new outlook on life regarding how she is going to treat people?
9. What does Miranda see scratched into the mailbox after the homeless man saves Sal?
10. How do Miranda and her mother differ in their feelings about Miranda's mother marrying Richard?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)