Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Miranda go to Julia's house in Chapter 44?
(a) To bake a cake for Annemarie's birthday.
(b) To study together.
(c) For a sleepover.
(d) To work on their scrapbooks.
2. Who would Miranda like to befriend?
3. What is the content of the fourth note?
(a) For Miranda to be nicer to Julia.
(b) For Miranda to convince her mother to marry Richard.
(c) For Miranda to write her story and give it to the writer of the notes.
(d) For Miranda to give Colin a chance to be her boyfriend.
4. Where does Miranda find the missing rolls?
(a) In the trash.
(b) In Colin's knapsack.
(c) In Annemarie's coat pockets.
(d) In her purse.
5. Where do Miranda and Annemarie run into Julia?
(a) The Dairy Queen.
(b) The library.
(c) The mall.
(d) The school bathrooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Miranda's door in Chapter 43 to give her a kiss?
2. All the mysterious notes have mentioned that the note's writer is _________________________.
3. What has been stolen from the sandwich shop?
4. Julia's family has just returned from a trip to ___________________.
5. Why does Miranda take a girl in her class to the bathroom?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)