|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the content of the fourth note?
(a) For Miranda to convince her mother to marry Richard.
(b) For Miranda to give Colin a chance to be her boyfriend.
(c) For Miranda to be nicer to Julia.
(d) For Miranda to write her story and give it to the writer of the notes.
2. Where is the last note found?
(a) In a cereal box.
(b) In a mailbox.
(c) In a coffee cup.
(d) In Richard's shoe.
3. What does Miranda ask Marcus in Chapter 31?
(a) Why he hit Sal.
(b) If he can help her with French homework.
(c) If he wants to go to the dance.
(d) If he wants to study together.
4. What has someone left on Annemarie's doormat?
5. What disease does Annemarie have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Julia's family has just returned from a trip to ___________________.
2. Miranda calls Annemarie from _________________.
3. What do Miranda and her mother think may have happened to the item in #99?
4. What does Miranda give to a homeless man when she walks home from school in Chapter 33?
5. What has been stolen from the sandwich shop?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)